Reviews for Wrong
Aly chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
This story was absolutely fantastic. Your understanding of the Winchesters, their dynamic and how they think, is amazing - the characterisations felt spot-on perfect. Obviously you wrote this before the beginning of season 5, but I think you did a wonderful job of predicting how it could've gone and I think this is on par with the actual season, and in some ways much better (particularly how you handled the aftermath of everything for Sam both physically and psychologically).

It's been a few years since you wrote it now, but this is honestly one of my favourtie fics. It deserves to have about 200 more reviews! Thank you for the excellent read :)
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
I really enjoyed this whole story. Awesome job!
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Love it so far! This whole chapter had me sitting on edge!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
This was soooo good! And its amazing to me that you wrote it without season five spoilers! You actually got things close enough as to be almost canon.

I was also REALLY pleased with the inclusion of the phone message. There are probably a lot of stories that try to deal with that, but i like how you handled it better than any I've read.
Lindelas chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
I just have to say, you write Bobby PERFECTLY.
K Mirage chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
One word: Perfection.
AlxM chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
I really, really enjoyed this little story of yours. Well written and in character too. Brotherly and sweet. :) loved it.
CarolAnnly chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
This story has me mesmerized. You have done a wonderful job looking into the hearts and minds of Dean and his Sammy. It hurts to go there but sometimes you have to open the wounds to get out all of the infection. Oh, boys. You break my heart. This story is WONDERFUL! Thank you. Now off to the final chapter.
rahne2 chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
Just left you a review of "Chains" yesterday, and promised to read your other fics. I was right. You have a real feel for the psychology of the Winchester boys. I'm impressed especially with your understanding of Sam. ( I like to think that I have some insight, after 23 years in the E.R. taking care of people on the ragged edge, and psychological emergencies office psychiatrists never see. Plus, of course, I identify entirely too much with Sam, being "practically the same person".) Sam is right here, what he and John shared was a deep rage that Dean has never had. Pride and wrath are in Sam's deepest soul, and sometimes they are all he has to hold to.

This is the way I had hoped season 5 would begin, the boys broken and apart yet unable to walk away from each other, bound by that intense soul deep connection they rarely talk about, but still cannot deny. Stumbling almost unconsciously over the lies and misunderstandings until every secret is finally out in the open, every outside manipulation exposed. I've especially wanted Sam to know about Dean's pledge to serve the angels, made solely to spare him from having to sell his soul to kill Lilith. He needs to know that Dean actually did understand what he was trying to do, in the end, and that he did believe Sam was trying to do the right thing. That he meant to stop him, not because he had "gone darkside", but because he wasn't willing to let Sam make that sacrifice. If Dean had actually said that to Sam that night in the honeymoon suite instead of trying to play John and order him to obey, things might have been very different. And God, Dean has to know what the angels did to his last message to Sam. Leaving all of this untouched in the first episodes of year 5 has upset me greatly. Why hasn't Sam asked Dean, as you have him do here, why he doesn't just kill him? Sam has to be confused as well as guiltly. And most importantly, they have to deal sometime with Sam's powers. I don't believe they just burned out or disappeared, the blood of Azazael had to have changed him on a fundamental and PERMANENT level. And they know now that Sam won't turn evil, no matter how changed he is physically. He never needed the blood drinking to access his skills, anymore than the other special children did. Ruby only used that to control him and to overcome his fear and reluctance. His entire life had ingrained in him the fear of anything unnatural, and the fear of being hunted if he became more than normal. What more has he to lose, if he uses the weapons the enemy gave him against them? I've long thought that Sam's part to play now might be to become Dean's protector, but Dean is going to need to accept Sam AS HE IS before he can even try to let that happen. And here you are, covering every one of these wants and wishes in this wonderful fic. You even anticipated that Cas would try to mask the boys from angels and demons, if not exactly how he did it. I'm still having trouble buying that the boys can reconcile and forget their hurt and mistrust if all of these reveals and discussions never happen, but that seems to be what Kripke is trying to sell us. We'll just have to wait and see. GOOD FIC!
Jamie552 chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
Hey there! I just wanted to let you know how much I absolutely loved this story! Definitely one of my favorites :o) Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Cheers!
Madebyme chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
This fic is all kinds of amazing! You successfully managed to weave a hunt alongside all the complexities of the boys relationship, the apocalypse, the angels and demons! Well done this was an exciting and interesting read in every aspect.

I liked the direction you took. Having Sam doubt himself and who is and having Dean struggle to come to terms with all that has happened and who is brother is. The boys were in character throughout - even down to their inability to finish a discussion! Boys will be boys, I guess.

I also appreciated how you didn't 'fix' everything between the boys. People are complex as are emotions and motivations and the way you portrayed all of this here was very realistic, not only to the characters but to what the show is all about.

The ending hit the right note for me. The future is unknown but they're facing it together and I think that's what everyone wants. Thanks so much for sharing this and I hope you have more of these up your sleeve? Take care, Abbi
supernaturaldh chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
I absolutely loved this story. Wonderful detail and botherly moments. thanks for sharing it with us.
Onari chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
Wow, that a ride. The final paragraph was great.

And how frustrating is that they NEVER finish their conversations! Dammit...

Thanks for sharing!

L xx
graceofgod chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
Really quick review 'cause I gotta go to work - but WOW. Awesome ending - I was utterly rapt when Dean thought Sam was dead, his silence in that sequence was heart-breaking. And oh, the bitch is back... Scarily, the story I'm in the middle of writing features Meg as well - she's just too much fun! But then Dean calling on Cas to save Sam; that just screams of desperation, and feels like the final wall between them startig to come down. To be completed when they finally, FINALLY figure out what happened with the message - I really hope that scene turns up in the show looking a hell of a lot like the one here.

Ayway, gotta rush - but are you gonna carry this on and write the hunt for Meg? *hopes*

Thanks for a great read,

Cal
graceofgod chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
I like the psychic - he's all kindsa freaky. Especially the hint that he's not just some normal human with extraordinary powers - not sure if he really is something 'else', but it's a lovely idea to throw into the mix. So very ominous...

I know this is already complete (I wouldn't be reading it if it wasn't! :) ) but this chapter did seem a little too long to me. Especially as they staggered back to the motel room after the fight, and seemed to be rehashing the same fight from earlier. I know they would go over this, again and again, but it felt a little unwieldy and I found myself wishing they'd just LISTEN to each other an figure out that that oh-so-important message was skewed.

That said, I still love this story, and the only reason I'm not going on the next chapter right now is 'cause I gotta get some writing done myself!