Reviews for Wrong
graceofgod chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
Really quick review 'cause I gotta go to work - but WOW. Awesome ending - I was utterly rapt when Dean thought Sam was dead, his silence in that sequence was heart-breaking. And oh, the bitch is back... Scarily, the story I'm in the middle of writing features Meg as well - she's just too much fun! But then Dean calling on Cas to save Sam; that just screams of desperation, and feels like the final wall between them startig to come down. To be completed when they finally, FINALLY figure out what happened with the message - I really hope that scene turns up in the show looking a hell of a lot like the one here.

Ayway, gotta rush - but are you gonna carry this on and write the hunt for Meg? *hopes*

Thanks for a great read,

Cal
graceofgod chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
I like the psychic - he's all kindsa freaky. Especially the hint that he's not just some normal human with extraordinary powers - not sure if he really is something 'else', but it's a lovely idea to throw into the mix. So very ominous...

I know this is already complete (I wouldn't be reading it if it wasn't! :) ) but this chapter did seem a little too long to me. Especially as they staggered back to the motel room after the fight, and seemed to be rehashing the same fight from earlier. I know they would go over this, again and again, but it felt a little unwieldy and I found myself wishing they'd just LISTEN to each other an figure out that that oh-so-important message was skewed.

That said, I still love this story, and the only reason I'm not going on the next chapter right now is 'cause I gotta get some writing done myself!
Onari chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
These two sentences broke me:

"Oh my god, I’m going to lose him."

"Because if there was no Dean, he couldn’t think of a reason for there to be a Sam."

Gotta stop, now, time to go home! But I'm loving this ;)

Thanks for sharing!

L xx
Onari chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Wow, that is a very interesting start. I really liked it, both Sam and Dean were perfect and heartbreaking!

On to ch.2!

L xx
graceofgod chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Great touch of humour in this chapter - the motel room and Sam's sewing (though I wonder who taught him...!) And oh, the angst... Dean so desperate for help, not knowing how to deal with this, and Sam, so lost. Ah, boys. I don't know how Kripke's gonna write them in S5, but this certainly seems 'real'!

And then, out of nowhere, a great big whomping dash of action to round it off. Perfect!
skag trendy chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
There's so much about this chapter I love. Limp/Hero/Protective Sam, Angry/Protective Dean, arguments that disguise their fear and love for each other, demons and angels alike screwing with our beloved Winchesters, and most of all explanations, redemption and forgiveness.

Wonderfully wrapped up my darling. Fantastic job.

Kind regards,

ST x
graceofgod chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Well I'm very glad you didn't bag it! Love the tone you've got going between the boys - little moments when they could almost be back to their old selves sandwiched between all the guilt and angst and a feeling that they're now so disconnected from each other they might never find their way back.

I think Bobby might first regret, then be very glad for his 'simple salt and burn' - and VERY glad I ain't gotta wait to find out!
Poaetpainter chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
Awesome fic! Loved reading it!
snowcherries chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
Incredible story. You captured both Sam and Dean's thoughts and emotions perfectly. I'm spoiler-free like you, but if this is how season 5 were to go, I'd be beyond thrilled. Excellent job.
iris254 chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
Fantastic! Loved every minute of it
angeleyenc chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
that was awesome! i loved it!
Nate and Jake chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
I absolutely loved this story. It was the most thoroughly post-season 4 fic done. Awesome job. I am hoping to read more stories from you very soon.
Sue Pokorny chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
This was amazing! I read the first two chapters at work (I know - bad me!) and then couldn't wait to finish it when I got home. This was the first fic I've read that actually, in my opinion, hit the nail on the head for BOTH characters. I love how you rationalized Sam and even how his reaction to what he's done affected not only him but Dean. And I do believe Dean has a huge target on his back now since the angels have made it clear that it is his destiny to stop 'it'. You managed to make it heart breaking and still keep both guys totally in character. The exchanges were fantastic and the resolution was honest and believable.

I so love finding quality authors that I haven't read before and I will definitely be reading the rest of your stories!

Thanks!

Sue
Klutzygirl33 chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
I loved the ending of this fic. Poor Sammy. I'm glad the boys made up.
Marlowe97 chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
Oh, it's finished. Sorry about all your work, I hope you find everything really important. Because sad though losing a fic is, it's worse when you lose stuff for work or documents.

I liked the fight, the demons, teh COMMITMENT that was visible in every line you wrote. I loved the lines where Sam told Dean he knew about the seal - and that he didn't care that John held out longer. I LOVE this: so good!

I like this ending. It has potential, it doesn't need any other conclusion, you could juat get on with season five and that's that. I liked the whole story your style is awesome!

And yeay, you did it - you mananged to finish before the 10th. Cut it close, but you did ;-)

Well done, I'd like to read more of you.

Greetings