Reviews for Wrong
apieceofcake chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
Enjoyed, thank you :-)
alexisabove chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
It flows pretty well.

The psychic is a very interesting character.

My heart ached for the boys when Sam took the knife.

Wow, you've got me attached to this story.

If you stop writing it, I'll hunt you down and make you write more! :P

Excellent chapter!
skag trendy chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
Wow! Fantastic, compelling stuff; so wonderfully convoluted and heart wrenching.

Dean needs to wake up and realise that Sam is still Sammy, and that the kid still loves him more than life itself. That hasn't changed, and likely never will.

I still think that Dean would choose Sam over the world everytime, and I can't blame him for that.

Not sure why, but Ashley's voice in my head came with a heavy Irish accent. Reminded me of Doyle in the early seasons of Angel. It worked rather nicely for me, in fact.

Cheers hon. Brilliant chapter.

Kind regards,

ST x
Marlowe97 chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
Uh

Wow, that was terribly sad and hit me in a soft spot (I'm sorry to say, I have a lot of those...)

Poor hunters. I definitly hope Mr. Gone-with-the-wind is wrong, or at least too much like the angels who tell him what to say, because he COULD have told Dean, that Sam might not be what he was before - but neither is he, and change is something inevitable and not always bad.

Sam is different, yes. But even though Dean can't read him anymore, he still IS the sensitive guy he used to be, the guy who CARES too damn much about everything, including and foremost about what he is and what he's done.

Hopefully, your hunters will find a way to work together again - trust can be lost,but also gained again. And I'm sure Dean won't just give up on Sam - not if there is a glimmer of Sammy still in there!

Uh... I babbled.

Just wanted to tell you I enjoyed it again, though it was a bit angsty. Hmm, lets see what the futere brings ;-)

Marlowe
Von chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Very excellent chapter. I loved the bro-love mixed in with the bro-angst.

Considering Dean went to Hell to keep Sam alive, I don't think he had any ground to stand on and say that Sam can't use his powers to return the favour.
Majestik Moose chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
It took me the entire day to read this, because I had other stuff I needed to be doing but I REALLY wanted to read this. XD

But I love long chapters like this. They're so perfect. O.O

And this one is nothing short of. I loved it! Possibly more than the other two. :)

I can't wait to see another update :D
gapdragon1 chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Heartbreakingly brilliant. I think your feelings about 'not flowing' are to do with the subject matter and not your writing. If you write about complex emotional situations as well as you do, then you are actually suffering along with Sam and Dean.(oops tried not to sound pretentious and failed)

Klutzygirl33 chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Great chapter. Update soon. Poor Sammy. He's clinically depressed or at least near depression.
Capt. Cow chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Hooray I got the second chapter to work! Awesome, awesome chapter! I love the way you write the characters, I think you hit both Dean and Sam spot on! This is absolutely how I imagine them trying to work things out between them, and I love the fact that you manage to find time to slip some humour in there as well! Hehehehehe. The room of fruit!

Love your work, love the fact that this chapter loaded (I did a little mini-jig when it loaded...) can't wait for more!
Majestik Moose chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Oh, this is perfect! :)

I can't wait for the next update. That last line was so chilling, in a way. :)
Capt. Cow chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Oh man, I LOVED your first chapter! So good! The tension level was perfect, the characters were perfect, everything was perfect! I'm sure I would love your second chapter just as much but my useless computer is giving me the first chapter twice rather than the second one! (I'm so frustrated! I am desperate to read it!)This story isn't posted anywhere else is it? I'm so keen to read more!
Dianne chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
This is great so far and I'm loving the way Sam is dealing with what happened and the way Dean is trying to protect him but Sam misunderstands that as mistrust. Looking forward to more.
Sara78 chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
I like this story so much! Pls update soon!:-))

Sara
skag trendy chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
I think you've done a stirling job on this; you've including brotherly banter, bickering and plenty of angst.

Poor boys have both been through so much, but they are finally starting to talk, and I'm glad it was Sam that initiated it.

They can still trust to watch each other's backs. They just don't realise it.

Cheers for the great update, hon.

Kind regards,

ST x
ShiveringTree chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Excellent work! You are true to character and give a good amount of angst without it being sickly or plot detracting!

ST