Reviews for Wrong
alexisabove chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Sounds like that motel room would hurt my eyes. And the grapefruit figurine... crepy.

I'm not exactly sure what the exact meaning for AU is. Something about alternate universe? If so, no.. your story isnt.

Hopefully that helps.

I love this story. The boys are just breaking my heart. It kills me to read that Dean cant trust Sam.. though I dont blame him. Hopefully theyll work it out in the end.

Somethings going on in this town. Strange.

Cant wait to read more:)
thisislandgirl chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Oh Sammy! You just made my heart hurt. Another awesome chapter. I can't wait for more, I'm so in love with this story!
supernaturaldh chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
I love this and can't wait for more.
Von chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Just the fact that they both want to fix this and are trying is wonderful.

I haven't seen all of SN before, but I have wondered from time to time - if the blood is addictive enough for withdrawl, then shouldn't Sam be treated like he has an addiction? You don't just decide to quit doping up on coke or morphine, right?
psiChic chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
I loved this so much I can't even tell you! From the quote, to the would-be banter, to the delicious angst...You have these boys down pat. More, please!
Psychee chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Interesting story. I really, really enjoyed Dean's phone conversation with Bobby.
Marlowe97 chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Oh, goody. You go on - I'm thrilled!

Gah, the room - LoL! Strawberries and pears? way to go - and I bet the shampoo is scented...

Dean said. He pulled Sam to his feet, already prepping himself to take Sam's weight. Sam's legs buckled but did hold, and Dean knew that was more because of Sam's sheer determination, not his physical Dean liked zombies - well, killing them, anyway - so that was no real downside. another good one. I like your humor, just my kind.

I was just so pleased by the bliss you created after the pie-buffet, you got me as surprised as Dean and Sam with the attack. And by the brutal way the boys finished the posessed guy...

I understand where you want to go with the two (I think I do) and I totally agree - how can you repair so much broken trust with only a few words? Both had this one certainty: they could trust and rely on the other. The last year ... well, Sam felt he couldn't rely on a strong "superDean", and Dean - he only needed GeekySam, not MightySam. So... kinda hart to find the right balance again.

In my own fic (not here, still in german), I compared the situation to a ball of wool, at which someone had pulled on the wrong end - just really, really fiddly to get it right again and get out all the knots.

You capture them great. I hope the show takes its time to reconcile them, because speed-recovery? So not my thing ;-)
klutzysunshine chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Great chapter. Update soon. Poor boys. At least they're trying. I hope both Sam and Dean are okay.
Arystina chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Ooh! I hope you write more. I like this so far. :)
psiChic chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I LOVE this! Please continue!
ShiveringTree chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Hi,

I am really liking this story! Please continue!

ST
Sunny33 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Hey, really enjoyed this. Good dynamics between the guys, very good dialogue, feels like I'm thee (I wish). Thanks for posting.
Von chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I love your messed up brothers, the miscommunication and Sam's lurking problems that are worse than Dean realises.

I hope your future glimpse ends up with the two repaired towards eachother!
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Don't know why you wouldn't continue this one. It is very well written, and has me intrigued. More please.
strawberryfields13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
i really like this so far, good start!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »