Reviews for Wrong
gapdragon1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Please keep clacking away - I really like this and I want to read more. Thank you
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
September is too far away...and this is too good to bag!

Don't you dare bag it!

I will hunt you down!

Your story is very believeable...I can totally see this happening!

More...Now...hurry! There is nothing wrong with AU...it is creative and fun and challenging! Brave our those who tumble into the rabbit hole of 'experimental'!

Go for it - I will be here reading!

Sunshine,

Karen
alexisabove chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I am very much interested.

This happens to be the only post 4.22 story I have read recently cause the other ones are depressing. GOOD but depressing.

But this one called out to me, so please continue. I'd like to read more.

I really like Dean's point of view and Sammy, poor Sammy.

:D
Amy chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Seriously, you'd bag this? I think it's awesome. I love the look at both boys and where they are mentally, phsyically and well, spiritually when you think about the date everyone might have w/their maker now that Lu is free. I think it's logical Sam would be on the verge of self-destruction and Dean's just trying to hold him together while looking for a way to somehow get them out of this. Definetly worth more than one chapter. ;)
skag trendy chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
There is absolutely nothing wrong with writing AU. We all have our own position on this and you have as much right to voice yours as the rest of us. It's all part of our imaginations after all, so there's no harm in it.

I'm just glad I found a post S4 fic that hasn't judged either brother too badly (and there are very few of those around). I think in terms of character you have the boys down pat; Sam buried alive under a pile of guilt, along with Dean and all for very different reasons. Both guys were trying to do the same thing, and both were led down the garden path by angels and demons alike. Even Dean trusted Ruby for a brief while, in S3 and S4, in spite of what other's might like to think.

Suffice to say, all concerned made some bad choices at one stage or another. And you know what they say about living in glass houses...

So I would love for you to continue this fic. Can't wait to see where you take this.

Well done my darling. Great start.

Kind regards,

ST x
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Awesome beginning! This is so the Sam and Dean (and Bobby) I picture in S5. Sam tailspinning, overwhelmed with guilt compounded by the guilt and loss from earlier seasons he was never able to deal with. Dean, trying everything he can think of to get things back on track, worried and frustrated. And Bobby, trying to be the good father-figure he's always been, helping both boys whenever he can.

I hope you keep going!
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
OK, since the first passage was so great, I start my review now already - I usually read all the way through first ;-)

But for the "wrong-part" in the biginning alone you deserve to be revarded, it was written just perfect, the best introduction into the post-04x22-episodes so far.

Lets see what else you got *grinswickedlyandstartsreading*

Second praise: Sams sleeping-habits. Great idea, and I like the fact he doesn't want dean to stick just so he could clean up after him (as if THAT would be the reason...)

Wha! Don't you dare toss it! Its good! I have problems picturing Sam in the future - not so much Dean - and I think you did a hell of a job so far. I would like to read more of this fic, I don't care if it gets a little AU.

September 10th IS too long, and fantasies are great.

Yes, go on, make them jittery, make them sad and mad- make them understand each other in the end (at least a little).

Please go on.
shelby02 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I think this story is off to a great start. I hope you will continue. P.S. Sam needs a hug!
jessie990800 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
i have really enjoyed what you wrote so far and hope you finish it. and the fact you don't normaly write future fics just means you can do something you never have before and just have fun with it.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I think you should continue this fic. It's really good and I like it so far. Poor Sam definitely seems clinically depressed. At least Dean's trying to be there for him.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5