Reviews for Isn't it Beautiful?
Mae Komasai chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This is so beautiful. I love gory things like this. My one complaint is the constant giggling, I don't think Hinata giggles, so much as chuckles quietly. I don't know, though. Other than that, perfect. Loved the flower-blood comparison, quite pretty.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
"crazy bitch" said Oprah
putyournamehere chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Loved this story! Very well written, the atmosphere was great! I cant give you consructive critiscism (maybe proof read? I think you may have forgotten a " at the end of a speech but that's all I can critisize). You wrote a brilliant story, well done!
xartxisxaxbangx chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
damn that was scary. i'm going to have nightmares, but it's AWESOME! write more please. your penname is very accurate, by the way (:
worldreminiscence chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
WOW...woaw! woaw... *shivers*

u need constructive criticism? Well, I can't give u one because this was perfect. U captured the feelings, and I could almost imagine myself standing there seeing the whole situation. God, it made me shiver. Really. This was beautiful! Funny how the title is so ironic with the genre or plot and yet it connected in a twisted way.

I loved it, gotta fav this. Innocent quiet girls are psychotic huh x] Just like Katsura Kotonoha from School Days Anime. o.o

But Hinata's way better...(in my opinion) when she's psychotic like this! :]

And this doesn't suck D:

Be proud of this little horror fic u've written for this was really epic.
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
*SPITS WATER OUT* WTH HINATA DONE LOST HER GOD DAMN MIND!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
wow. this is beyond great. this is scary yet thrilling.
Psycho-Panda-Chan chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Sweet one-shot, I love innocent psycothic girl who are not innocent as they appear to be
hinata hyuga cr chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
it was riveting and quite creepy i loved it!
shyclueless chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
It's beautiful. So pretty the way Hinata acted. I just loved the stories about psyco Hinatas. Too much fun to pass.

It was great imaging Hinata giggling thru out the explanation. Innocent girls makes the best psyco stories.

-Shyclueless

PS: It was lovely the comparison about flowers and blood.
Jakarayi chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
i love it!

i have never seen such a malicious hinata :D

she is usually precieve as weak but this story just make her look like a cold blooded killer

best hinata story ever!

X.x
fangxmax4eva chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
awsome u rule omg wow *squel*!
Liebestod chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
...*twitch*...creepy...never trust innocent girls...
KannaChan816 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
wow Hinata is scary
hangmun chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This story finnaly got meh to like Hinata! Shes better psyco then she is normal! Its really good!