Reviews for Days without Rain Destined for Life
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 22 . 12/3/2014
"I don't hold grudges!"
"(snorts in disbelief)
And yet, he doesn't have any problems holding one when it comes to the Cullens!
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 31 . 2/9/2014
(frowns in thought)
Is Michel related to Bella?
JB Fan chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I really do love this story! You haven't updated for a long time, so I guess you won't update anymore to finish this story but I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love it and I desperately wish you'd finish it.
April-Showers82 chapter 32 . 9/6/2013
I am enthralled by your story. I love the depth of Bella, Jacob, Billy, and especially Charlie. I am so interested in the curse upon Bella and Jacob. Could you go more in depth with Bella's native side and why she needed the medicine bag.
Does Jake take the Alpha position? How does that affect his relationships with Billy, Bella, and Charlie? What was the blue flame for? What else does a Watcher do? Will the emotional and telepathic communication between Jake and Bella be explained? I can't wait for more of your story!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/22/2013
It seems like two different people are writing this story. One that knows the English language and one that doesn't?
corkykellems chapter 32 . 10/15/2012
I loved this story
corkykellems chapter 30 . 10/15/2012
Oh Please tell me it a spell...
echo58 chapter 32 . 6/5/2012
I hope you come back to this story!
Happykid chapter 32 . 4/18/2012
I love your story I love the way Jake and Bella love each other and all the twist with the Cullens and the pack! That can't be the end though what about Leah and Sam and Jake and Jake's mommy's warning! Are yo going to post more or what I'm waiting!
gmb7064 chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Loving it!
gmb7064 chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Loved it!
gmb7064 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Great prologue!
Jacob's Biggest Fan chapter 32 . 1/5/2012
I found your site from a link on . I almost wish I hadn't found it. I have stayed up until 2:00 AM the last 2 nights reading this story. I have to get up at 6 each morning, but I just couldn't make myself stop reading. You are a great storyteller! I love how you have written Jacob! I really like when you write from his point of view. I also like how you mentioned how smart he is in your story. I never liked the fact that he just sort of dropped out of school in Meyer's story. Please, please, please don't take too long to finish this. I can't wait to see what happens. Also-PLEASE don't let Jacob and Bella be interrupted again! I am becoming as frustrated as them! Your descriptions during these "encounters" are wonderful-very descriptive without being gross or over the top. Keep up the great work and please finish this soon. By the way-Also read your story about the twins at the gym. Good Lord!
kerentrev chapter 32 . 12/30/2011
This great, update it, I freshly dislike for stories to go abandoned! The whole gay embry thing shocked me! But I love the story..
chocolatebarrules chapter 32 . 11/26/2011
REVIEW THIS STORY PLEASE! I LOVE THIS STORY MAKES ME LAUGH N WANT TO READ MORE! CAN U PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY? I WANNA KEEP READING THIS UNTIL IT'S AWESOME! CANT SAY I DONT LIKE IT XD I LOVE IT UPDATE IT!