Reviews for Careless Whisper
shorty1773 chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
Would love to see this story continued one day...:)
sueIZide chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
I'm confused about this. Is there a story I should read before this one?
sueIZide chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Where can I find Eevy Angel's work?
Momma Laura chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
Please tell me you'll finish this eventually. I see you've disabled the PM feature, and that's usually a death-knell for a story...
kneon chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
He needs to realize "he" didn't do this, it was a mutual agreement btwn the two of them.
kneon chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Oh i wish you were still continuing this. You have done a great job of picking up the original story.
kneon chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
I like The Trent & Frey aspect.
midnightmist101 chapter 11 . 3/26/2011
Lol, did she ever get her tea like he promised her? please update soon! :)
shamito chapter 11 . 3/21/2011
i love this story...is it on hiatus?...once i started reading it...i never stopped until i reached to this chapter ...its like dead end...please tell me this story will be continued!
chemie08 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I love your story! I hope you continue it sometime in the future. Do you know where Eevy Angels story can be found?
Believe ln Style chapter 11 . 1/28/2011
Hi, I was going to PM you but I couldn't seem to find the PM button on your account page. I was just wondering if you know what happened to the author Eevy Angel, as I see here you have continued her story. I would very much appreciate it if you could drop a quick reply. I enjoy what you're doing here with her story, so keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
I read the all the right reasons about a year ago and I would love to read this story too but I am having trouble remembering what happened. It appears that all the right reasons has gone from here altogether but I was wondering if you could get a hold of it and post it on here, seeing as you have the sequel? I just find it a bit difficult reading a sequel if I can't remember what happened in the first place
Twilightadorer chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
Could u please, please update? And also I know this is kinda random, but, do u have a copy of all of the chapters in the beginning written by Eevy Angel? I've read the fanfic before like a year ago, and I guess I just wanna read it again. Please! Update!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
amazing. now im all horny and sexually fusrtated
Daryl Dixon's Redhead chapter 11 . 9/14/2010
pleez update and continue! im a fan! :)