Reviews for Frozen
lesblams chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
So...not to freak you out or anything, but are you aware that Lin-Manuel Miranda has actually read this? twitter #!/Lin_Manuel/status/79380651027083264 (remove spaces)

Yeah, just thought you should know ;) Good work!
I Suspect Nargles chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
*BIGGRIN* Adorable! They're the cutest things ever, I'd say. You should write more, I'd love to hear more about Pete's dad situation.
SiriusLovesRent chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Win! Endless, endless win! They're adorable. And I always love when Usnavi has cameos in fics.

Oh my. You write them so well. And. I don't know. I'd just ramble if I said anything else, SO. I'm just going to leave it here and say that I wholeheartedly love you for writing this, and you should TOTALLY write more. I love this pairing.

Also, I loved the whole thing about Sonny being short :D Robin's shortness is part of what makes him so adorable. And Pete calling him cute was too great. They're so perfect.

Ugh, SO ANYWAY. This is really long. I'll shut up now.
buffaluffalo chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This is definitely my OTP and your story is so cute! C: I'm glad more and more people are getting out to see this awesome show and coming to know of its existence, even :D

It's so nice since ITH takes place in the middle of the summer, to have something completely switched around. And your characterization is awesome :D Exactly how I picture them around one another :D

tldr; this fic is made of win 3