Reviews for The Secret Life of Tim McGee
Mallidawn chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
You are one of the best NCIS authors ever! Great story!
AislingK chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
Great moment with Abby and Tim. Between his friend dying, and then being spanked, and then the frenetic making of the cream, I imagine that Tim was kind of an emotional adrenaline time bomb by this point.
AislingK chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
I love Tim's alternation (is that a word?) between being in the present moment with Gibbs, and envisioning a scene with his father. I like Tim's complicated emotions as he flips between feeling like a kid and being an adult in front of his boss.
SA3466996 chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
Oh, nice ending. Love the fact that there are so many possible tie-ins from this story to future fics in the series. Looking forward to your next one.
Ashleyder1 chapter 7 . 8/2/2009
Fabulous story! You do a really exceptional job with Tim and his interaction with Gibbs. I absolutely love this series and I'm always pleased to see another story.
Vejitalover chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
"The last thing he was aware of before sleep claimed him was his boss’s callused hands arranging the edge softly around his shoulders."

Aw! How sweet!

Another good story that made me laugh.
starjems88 chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
great story:)
alix33 chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
Totally cute Abby/Tim interaction.
Ocsargirl chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
I love Abby she always gets to the of the matter. This is a great story.
terra fea1 chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
aw...good ole' Abby! I heart her so much!
amdelodder chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
Again - looking forward to see how this carries out with Tim.

Will he get in trouble with the car incident? Did the paste he make cause more problems for him - did it work or make things worse? Is Gibbs over the event or are there other things bothering him to make him punish our poor Probie again - and possibly the ever curious switch - o Tim could really do some suffering and from that a whole array of events can come from that.

I'll keep an eye out for your work
KlairI chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
O, you're leaving us hanging! What about the cream? I hope you write more soon.
wandamarie chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
it was a good chapter thank you hope you up date soon thanks
Keydazy chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
I really liked the ending to this. Poor Tim messing up the car and his pants for nothing. It's funny (well, maybe not funny) that it didn't occur to Tim or to Gibbs that he lost someone even if it was via internet. Can't wait for your next chapter.
peppe1951 chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
Just what did Tim make and how did he get the upholstery in the car messed up...and more importantly how did "his" cream do to his sore bottom? Will Gibbs spank him again for this fiasco? Please update again...soon...