Reviews for Truth or Dare
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Is hot in here or is it just me?
Kitty Savella chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Absolutely loved it!
HarryxSeverusxLucius chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
awesome story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
That's disgusting.
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
You might want to check your wordchoice next time. Bibliophobia is FEAR of books, not love or attraction to books. I believe that would be Bibliophilia. Could be wrong though.
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Wow. This was... Wow. I seriously have no words! Just... Wow! :)
Post U Later chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Oh Hell YES! That Dare Better Be Accepted! That Sex Scene Was HOT! & I Love How Harry Brought Back The Truth Or Dare Afterwards.
Oh & The Whole Game Was Hilarious! A Threesome With Hermione, Ron, & Draco? AWESOME! XD
Truly A Fantastic Story! X3
haruilikeyou chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Again! I love it!
Arcticstar chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Love the ending. I believe this story is much better than some of the other truth or dares.

Keep Writing.
Arctic.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
hehe i can't stop giggling like the mad fangirl i am hehe :D :]
Jessarie chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
this was wickedly hot :)
hullohullo chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
AWESOMEEEE! I love all the pairings mentioned! And ron and hermies secret!
Eurythmatix chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
OMG Im still recovering! How can you possibly only have 11 reviews? this is absurd! This story deserves far better. I think that it was absolutely amazing! Every word was read by me with rapturous breaths and I loved the sex scene. The foreplay was fantastic! Snape and Harry were a little bit devilish but what the hell! YOu amazed the shit out of me!

Well done again, Eriwren!
bubbleboss1022 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
You are one sick bastard
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
OMFG. Yes. This could only be more freakin amazing if Fred and George had joined in. Totally. Freaking. Amazing.

And btw, if you ever decide to write something like this again, I would be really happy if Gred and Forge were included in the smut. Maybe not all the time, maybe just once. Please?