Reviews for The Amulet of Avalon
MegalegU chapter 13 . 3/20
I loved this! Fantastic.
musicnlyrics chapter 13 . 1/25
Ummmmmm—this is awesome. I love seeing the change in Arthur—very, VERY well done. Thanks for sharing!
SHolmesness chapter 13 . 10/25/2017
Awww, the ending was so sweet! Love this fic so much, one of my all time favorites!
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 8/28/2017
this is a slow build but interesting so far :)
MT chapter 13 . 5/1/2017
Really well written i loved it 3
Faith chapter 13 . 11/18/2016
Amazing! Great job!
Emrys Waits chapter 13 . 10/1/2016
Aw man, this is just too sweet. I absolutely love how Arthur changed, started to care and mature. I love the brotherly friendship. So sweet.
SerenaHashiba chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/15/2016
Best damn fic ever... It would be totally amazing if there was a sequel. One where Merlin later on told Arthur about his magic. That'd be great :)
Foozeezoos chapter 13 . 10/10/2015
This was an amazing story! When I first started reading it I was hooked, and I was scared because I saw that there were only 13 chapters, but I'm so glad they were long! You're a really talented writer, you got the characterization just right (and made Arthur such a good friend :) ) I enjoyed every minute I took reading this story. I'll definitely go and look up some of your other works! Thank you for sharing this one :)
Grac3 chapter 13 . 9/5/2015
That was such a sweet ending! Loved this fic. The h/c was spot on, as was the character development.
KmKizmet chapter 7 . 6/20/2015
your chapter names totally give away what is going to happen.
zendog chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Great beginning, well written, superb initial plotting and spot on charactisation.
MamzelleHermy chapter 13 . 4/2/2015
Well those two last chapters were great! I loved this cute ending ! Loved Arthur and his compassionate part :). Congrats on finishing :)
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 13 . 3/28/2015
It's been a long time. I'm glad this story has come to the end. :)