Reviews for The Amulet of Avalon
MsMiniMerlin chapter 13 . 10/25
Awww, the ending was so sweet! Love this fic so much, one of my all time favorites!
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 8/28
this is a slow build but interesting so far :)
MT chapter 13 . 5/1
Really well written i loved it 3
Faith chapter 13 . 11/18/2016
Amazing! Great job!
Emrys Waits chapter 13 . 10/1/2016
Aw man, this is just too sweet. I absolutely love how Arthur changed, started to care and mature. I love the brotherly friendship. So sweet.
SerenaHashiba chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/15/2016
Best damn fic ever... It would be totally amazing if there was a sequel. One where Merlin later on told Arthur about his magic. That'd be great :)
Foozeezoos chapter 13 . 10/10/2015
This was an amazing story! When I first started reading it I was hooked, and I was scared because I saw that there were only 13 chapters, but I'm so glad they were long! You're a really talented writer, you got the characterization just right (and made Arthur such a good friend :) ) I enjoyed every minute I took reading this story. I'll definitely go and look up some of your other works! Thank you for sharing this one :)
Grac3 chapter 13 . 9/5/2015
That was such a sweet ending! Loved this fic. The h/c was spot on, as was the character development.
KmKizmet chapter 7 . 6/20/2015
your chapter names totally give away what is going to happen.
zendog chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Great beginning, well written, superb initial plotting and spot on charactisation.
MamzelleHermy chapter 13 . 4/2/2015
Well those two last chapters were great! I loved this cute ending ! Loved Arthur and his compassionate part :). Congrats on finishing :)
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 13 . 3/28/2015
It's been a long time. I'm glad this story has come to the end. :)
BreathingMagic chapter 13 . 3/28/2015
Oh wonderful! Thank you so much for uploading this, this kind of closure was exactly what I needed for this story and you did it beautifully. I love how you let us know that the journey is far from over and there's still lots to deal with, but it will be easier because the boys have got each other. And honestly, I always thought the good change Arthur was going through even in the show should have extended to Merlin as well, he could have done with a few more kind words or even actions here and there. So thank you, I really really loved this!
liz.onia chapter 13 . 3/27/2015
Perfect ending :) Thanks for the story!