Reviews for Save Me
Simple, but enjoyable.
Peter Bolton chapter 5 . 2/19/2015
Great story
Raigat chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
I like this. Good Jaden and Alexis story.
RetroNick chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
BEST STOTYLINE EVER(or at least so far)
sydney chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
great job
A true Fan chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
I loved that ending. You're an awsome writer!
Chichi4mangaHero chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
ita amazing make more chapters please love this couple
Chichi4mangaHero chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
love this i'll read more soon its already 10 and school -.- keep writing :D
Dragoon06 chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
Pretty nice, short and sweet story, could have developed the story a bit more in detail, especially with the duels but to each their own I guess.

My real reason I'm reviewing here is to address a certain "Reviewer" that is doing nothing more than hating and bashing on people's work.

It's unsurprising that the only two negative reviews on this Fanfiction and other Fanfictions alike are from people like Higuchimon who can't bite their tongue enough to avoid blatant bashing with no criticism, with it completely leading up to character preference. People are allowed their own opinions, and I don't know if you've realised but a majority of those opinions related to the shipping pairs of GX are for Judai x Asuka/Jaden x Alexis. Don't believe me? Go take a look amount of content this pair has compared to the others, fanarts, stories and all. If you can't live with this fact, stop visiting the GX section.

"...

It's fanfics like this, with authors who clearly don't grasp the characterization of Juudai, Asuka, or Yubel, that make me 'ship Juudai x Yubel even harder than I normally would have, and want to write more fics not just with them, but with Asuka having a life that doesn't revolve around Juudai to the point of idiocy.

Thanks ever so much." - Higuchimon

The only thing I will agree on is that the characterization wasn't perfect and could have been polished to a higher standard, but it is no where near as bad as you're trying to bash it far down into the ground.

You shipping Judai x Yubel even harder doesn't have any real relevance nor does it change anything that happened in the series between Judai and Asuka.

"Isn't it *convenient* how she can do all of this and there's no one else in the *entire world* she might have thought of to help her? If only she had some *friends* or maybe a *brother* she could have asked. It's not as if she knows anyone who has any money who'd help her without her even needing to *ask*. She obviously has no brother Fubuki. She's never met Kenzan or Shou or Ryou or or Rei or Momoe or Junko or Jim or MANJOUME.

And it's not as if Juudai *ever* does anything with his life. Perhaps he should have looked into traveling the world to help people with his gift of speaking to Duel Spirits, with Daitoukuji and Yubel and Pharaoh.

In other words: it's just a cheap plot device to get them together, and I'd imagine you probably think that Asuka would never even *think* about asking *anyone else* for help, just *him*. Because I'm sure you also think Manjoume would insist that she date him first (when he wouldn't) and that she's "too proud" to ask anyone else...unless she's going to end up dating them."

I like how practically none of the characters you've listed would actually be a viable solution to her problem. You're asking for better characterization, have you ever stopped to think what Asuka would be like? She's clearly a female with a lot of self-respect and morales. Families do keep secrets from each other like this, and it's quite clear she already hates being over reliant on Fuubaki with the amount he nags her to get in a relationship even from watching the series alone.

Kenzan, Jim and Asuka barely know each other, when did you actually ever see any remote amount of character development relationship between these three of any kind? Why on earth would she go knocking on someone's door she barely knows with her hands reaching out?

Shou and Ryou, yes great idea go to the brothers of severe emotional distress one who can barely handle life in itself, worrying about everything, barely managing to step out of his brother's shadow, and the other who is basically on his death bed, I'm sure Asuka wouldn't feel enough guilt being the respectable, well character developed person you make her out to be right? Oh please give me a break.

Momoe/Junko, highly unlikely given the fact Asuka is often seen as the leader of the three throughout the series and they often tag along behind her, Asuka even hating the fact that she has to often step in during events like the GeneX tournament stating Momoe/Junko give female duellists a bad reputation for being helpless, granted she was White Asuka but it was still an easily valid claim about the two. Something tells me they're the ones that would be going to her for money, not the other way around.

Rei, a girl who is much younger that Asuka herself. Great start here already. Again this is completely contradicting to the character development you claim Asuka has yet not displayed in this story. The only character development these two had was fairly minimal and some even negative, I don't think Asuka would ever want to be in debt to Rei.

Manjoume, about the only person on that list that could actually help her since he's apparently confirmed to be filthy rich, too bad he blatantly lusts for her even going so far as to hold the seven keys ransom to get her to duel him in a confession duel which completely fails. You argument is so strawman like it's easy to break apart. Asuka is an intelligent character, she would easily be able to put one and one together and recognize she would be in debt to someone who is A: Trying to go into the pro-leagues and the biggest problem B: Someone who clearly doesn't understand the rejection level of "No, I don't like you that way, sorry." Which easily makes for a bad mix.

Judai travelling around the world actually supports this idea, since it means with a duellist as strong as Judai or someone with the rare ability to see spirits, I'm sure that would kick up some fuss and activity in the press or local community, people would learn of his whereabouts as he travels, plus there's the constant reminder that they're confident they will see him again stated multiple times, probably at a reunion or something.

Judai is likely to be the best pick, his life would be fairly easy going, wouldn't be giving up much to help her out, nor is he ever lust bound or seen obsessing over her in the series, so she wouldn't have to worry about that. They're on good terms between the two of them, arguably one of, if not the strongest pair shipping and friend wise in the series. Why wouldn't she go to him?
qwertyuiopLOL chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
That was awesome!Keep up the good work!Well done!

ps.i think you have enough competency to write an actual lemon. good luck with that anyway

~qwerty~
manicli6 chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
Yoh awsome story bro. I really enjoyed it. :) Keep it up!
the-writing-vampire chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
I have to say, you have a good story here.
Alexis110 chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
these story made me cry when they say I LOVE YOU...these the first story I've read in fanfiction...It's really wonderful...you rock...please make more...I love all the chapters...keep up the good work
MeganiteDuelist92 chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
Sorry it took me so long, I had a little trouble with connection. When I saw that you updated, I was literally doing backflips, resulting in hurting myself (I am terrible at gymnastics). Way to go, dude! Awesome chapter! Will there be a sequel?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »