Reviews for The Apple Orchard
whiskets chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Could not stop laughing at this one. I swear you guys are channeling the writers! And only Parker would think bees...
moonlight64 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
nice story! enjoyed it, just I need to defend the bees! they're not evil at all! but well, it's a story! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
love it!
I Can Kill You With My Brain chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Eliot hates bees! Awesome!
TJ chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Amusing.
Koxie chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Love it! She's always keeping him on his toes, and he's always back for more of her quirky crazy love D

Thank you for posting.
DawnieWrites chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
that just sounds so...Parker!
justareader07 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
hah well that was great. I just recently got into the shot itself and i thought he why not check out fanfiction. Writing anime fan fics is easy cause you got so much to work with, but tv shows are more real so its hard to get the right char and writing down. But you did it great.
Ruby92 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
oh my god that is hilarious! Parker is amazing!
renisanz chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Oh my gosh that was so ridiculously cute but so them. The characterizations were spot on. LOL'd at Hardison having to pull Parker out of the tree to keep her from climbing it. She's such a little kid in her sensibilities and the things she does make perfect sense to her and no one else. Yet Hardison still tries to understand her. :)

Loved the last line. :)
SunshineCaroline chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
So cute and sweet, and all those other nice, happy adjectives! You wrote both them and their banter perfectly :D
Belladhanna chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Very well written and you captured the characters perfectly. I loved it. I can't believe I missed Parker 'picking' the apples...of course that's how she'd do it! LOL I like that Eliot is afraid of something tiny that he can't punch. Great writing and great story. Good job.
kaypgirl chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Awesomely in character. I had to cover my mouth at the end to keep from laughing at the bees thing. Loved Nate, too, captured him perfectly, especially the one of everything and the reminding himself why he quit drinking. And of course that's Parker's idea of a first date, didn't really peg her as a dinner and a movie kind of gal. Now I'm disappointed that you don't regularly write Parker/Hardison, this one was so good.
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I love Parker's idea of a first date, totally in-character. Also, Eliot's afraid of bees! That rocks! And Parker's 'apple picking'. Very funny! Adding to favs.
ShakNali chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Oh, excellent! I caught on to what Parker was doing just a little before Hardison did. "Picking" apples, indeed. LOL

But I agree with Eliot. The bees have to go...