Reviews for Carlilse's POV Outtake from The Path We Chose:
ameii
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Great outtake!
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
gah, Believe, gorgeous outtake. Your excellence is character portrayal continues here. A beautifully written Carlisle. I keep using the word "insightful" in my reviews of The Path We Chose but I simply cannot come up with a better one...so glad you put the little push in your A/N to read this before continuing as I may not have done so and this definitely enhances your story...
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Carlisle seems like a pretty smart guy! Loving the story so far. :)
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
A true parent. ..
cullensgypsy chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Excellent! I am so glad you did a CPOV because I wanted to know what his parents' thoughts were. I have to say I've read a lot of FF through the years and I am really enjoying the story unfolding. It's so sweet and real. This type of situation has all to often found its way into many a living room over time. The words you write can be seen as truth. Great writing.
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Carlisle is the king of compassion.
harperpitt chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Loved it.
ThiglDub chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
What a beautiful description of a parent's difficult position.
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Okay I had to read Carlisle's POV you did it beautifully xo
frekles chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
yes-you did a great job with Carlisle! It was touching to hear so insight into his and Esme's story
bellafan777 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I'm glad I read this right after ch 12. Great insights!
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Brilliant. Well said, Carlisle.
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Dear Carlisle...He's a good dad. I don't recommend teenage pregnancy, but I've also learned in my 23 years as a parent, that screaming about something that's already happened doesn't help anyone.