Reviews for Carlilse's POV Outtake from The Path We Chose:
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Dear Carlisle...He's a good dad. I don't recommend teenage pregnancy, but I've also learned in my 23 years as a parent, that screaming about something that's already happened doesn't help anyone.
kstar0330 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Wonderful outtake of Cpov so powerful our his feelings about everything. :]
mscope chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I've been reading The Path We Chose a little at a time as time allows. I came to Carlisle's outtake today. Carlisle may not have spoken to you like E/B but he did pack a punch.

"I couldn't predict the future...Who could? The truths we saw-they were just ours, and more times than not, they were misguided. I thought about what I'd told Esme earlier-that everyone has their unique terrain of problems to trek through. This was Edward and Bella's landscape. It could be a lonely desert, or a busy city rich with lights, or a calm forest strung with trees. It could be what they made of it. Not impossible. Not the end of the world. So I wouldn't lay my disappointment on my son. He needed me and my understanding now more than ever-and that, he would get."

Having raised teenage sons this passage warms my very soul. There are times in each of our lives that we need guidance to make the right decisions as no decision is right for everyone.

An open mind, unconditional love, being there with support and understanding is all a part of being a family. I loved this outtake.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I loved this outtake, i don't always read them but i'm glad i read this one. Very insightful.

x x x
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
wow you did such a fantastic job with carlisle pov! it was so good to see what went on with them and what they were thinking! it's sad they had to go thru the exact same thing but at least they can understand the whole situation completely and how e&b are feeling..what they're going through! i am so rapt that e&b have decided together to keep the baby and that he went to get bella. i love esme and carlisle they are parents in every aspect of the word!
missie33 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
And that my friend is why I love Carlisle!
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Yeah that was a cool insight to Carlisle's mind :0) and how supportive he is going to be :0) thanks for sharing this part of the story :0)
vampluvr25 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I love that these characters have so much love in them.
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Thank goodness Carlisle and Esme have been through this before. Hopefully their support will help Edward and Bella get through this. Show them that they CAN get through it. Great chapter!
Crispy Anakin chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Really great backstory and characterization.
scrapmypieces chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Aw, Carlisle is the best.
LovingWords chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Thank you so much for sharing this Carlisle's POV.

I read it before moving on to chapter 13 of The Path we Chose.

This is great insight into the history of E/C...

how Edward came to be, etc.

I think this is a great one-shot POV chapter.

Thanks!

xoxo

-B-
myimm0rtal chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
"The truths we saw-they were just ours, and more times than not, they were misguided. I thought about what I’d told Esme earlier-that everyone has their unique terrain of problems to trek through. This was Edward and Bella’s landscape... It could be what they made of it."

Thank you for including this outtake... this was just so hopeful, so beautiful...
KatetheGreat13 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Very well put. Not get to work on the sequel. Please!
Viola Cornuta chapter 1 . 8/28/2009