Reviews for Carlilse's POV Outtake from The Path We Chose:
KatetheGreat13 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Very well put. Not get to work on the sequel. Please!
Viola Cornuta chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
fascinating backstory delicately told
vix-mix chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I'm BIG into Harry Potter fanfiction. Only very recently did I get into Twilight fanfiction.

The Path We Chose is an amazing story. I'm still reading it at the moment. But I just HAD to read the outtake. It is simply unbelievable! A lot of the outtakes I've read before have left me wishing I hadn't wasted my time. However, this one has only intrigued me. I am really looking forward to the rest of The Path We Chose. Kudos!
haguchi chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I thought the Carlisle's and Edward's POVs were on the main story and I was searching for it.

I like how you write this. It's sweet and sad but very uplifting, too. Does that make sense?

Oh, Hemingway, I wish there's someone like him right now.

:P
Agathons Fan chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I liked it. It was good reading things for his pov, and it didnt seem forced at glad that he is supporting the kids and interesting to out why. Im glad he is not being a hypocrite(sp?) like Renee.
Elliania chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Of course I read those too. Very nice Carlisle's POV. :D
oneiros lykos chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Oh my goodness, I'm so happy that you did this! It came out better than I could have imagined. Love it - Carlisle didn't sound forced or "guided" in the least. It sounded like him through and through.

Thank you so much for this. :)
StephanieMayePattinson chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
x]

I like this.
ShadowWorldOfSpies chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Once again, very well written. You captured Carlisle's mind perfectly.
Kerry Hale chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
That my dear was so good, so full of emotion. Just so well done. Loved it.
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
love it..

thanks..

can't wait for more
Chrysthepirate chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Aww, I really like it.

I appreciate that your story is really stripped. It's just really realistic and it doesn't have distracting hullabaloo all over. It just is. :)
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Wow, your CPOV is incredible. What a wonderful parental figure for both Edward AND Bella!
Your stalker wife-woman Liz chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I've never even thought about Carlisle's thoughts before, not really. If I had, this would probably be just about right.

I love the dynamic between your characters. The age range is unbelievable.

He's such a sweet and gentle man, which he seems to be. So, it's rather fitting.

Plus, I love that you included that from Ernest Hemingway.
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Very good, loved the insight.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3