Reviews for Lessons Learned
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Aww, damn. That was great!
Naguabo chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
You know, maybe they really should have written it this way.
bioshiva07 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I decided to browse through your stories after reading the second person pov for Riggins. You have Coach Taylor down to a T! The way he thinks, what motivates him, it's as if you were one of the writers of FNL moonlighting on . And this makes me really miss FNL.
Lessons Learned chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I LOVED it. Very, very well done.

All characters' dialogue was very believable.
meg chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
OMG - this is *amazing*. I've read your other stuff - I'm crap at leaving reviews, sorry, those were awesome, too! - but this? THIS is the heart and soul of Dillon, why we all watch FNL, even when it breaks out hearts. THANK YOU. 3
Catherine90 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Aw that was really good, it made me really sad for coach tho:(
jacqueezy chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
this story is amazing i really liked it it was really sad yet uplifting at the same time
Nichole33 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I was very happy to see something else from you! I think you nailed the second-person perfectly. And I do love me some Coach Taylor :D Loved how you added so many characters into the mix as well. Very realistic and sweet. Overall, great job!
amanda.hearts33 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
so well written and very realistic! i love that you inicluded some of our favorite panthers too.
Anamia 1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Absolutely sweet ending.
EverythingIDo chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
It took me a while to get through it (on and off breaks at work), but regardless it was great! I think you really got into Coach's mind and everything he went through seems realistic. Also, I like how you added in Landry, Smash, Riggins, and Saracen at the end...those are practically his sons, so it was very fitting!