Reviews for Heat of the Moment
BubblyBooks chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
Absolutely loved it! :)
owltales chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
wow.
I was trying to find something like that for so long on ficbook(it's russian site, if it matters), and, as you could guess, i didn't find anything special there, so i had to move on to search in some unfamiliar places for me, so to speak.
It might sound quite strange, but i am happy, that i had to move on from that only site i knew to find something interesting.
I found!
Can't say much about the language, becase english's not my native, but for me sounds great!
I was surprised it's almost all about Sam, because authors from ficbook don't care about them much(well, it's all about desriel, to be honest).
Love your fic very much
Idreamofivan chapter 4 . 1/30/2015
I loved this story!
pipinheart chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
A great piece. Seems John learned a valuable lesson here.
aocchi chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
Looove it!
Loosely Divided chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I love your writing. Srsly, I have read almost all your stories, AMD I would read the rest of them but I don't have the time. Anyways, keep up the great writing, you have amazing talent!
Louey06 chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
John's fired. That stupidhead, if only Dean had been home, he'd never have forgotten Sam.
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
nice too. You're a great writer :)
JaniceC678 chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
Great story! Every now and then you need one of these John-being-a-jerk-and-nearly-getting-Sammy-killed stories, and you did a great job with this one!
himrqwerty chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
OH MY GOD FUCKIG YES THIS SI MY HEADCANNON I CANT YES ONG FUCK
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
FAB
Katlover98 chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Love guilty John! Feel so sorry for Sammy.