Reviews for Heat of the Moment
Elsie chapter 2 . 9/7
Sounds like Inner Mart just needs to kick John's ass for being a jerk.
KC chapter 1 . 9/7
There are three things I've always made clear to my husband when it comes to punishment: never do it in anger, always get the full story and physical training of any kind, including running constant laps, are NOT to be used as a punishment. If he tries any of this, especially the last one, he knows that he'll be the one in for a world of hurt. Which is exactly what John deserves and I don't mean the emotional kind.
Puppy Lover chapter 3 . 5/25
when it said "like a baby sparrow" I imagined Sam drinking out of a baby bottle like a foal XD
DJ chapter 1 . 5/23
I can remember when my sister's idiot marine of a husband pulled a similarly stupid punishment with their oldest boy and over an equally stupid reason as John did with Sam in this first chapter. Two things happened that day: my brother in law wasn't allowed near the kids or in the house for a good month and that my sister is far scarier than any drill sergeant where her kids are concerned.
narribo chapter 1 . 4/19
I always hunt this one down, literally my go to fanfiction so I am going to kick back and enjoy this for the god knows how many time
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 4 . 8/7/2016
This was a very satisfactory read. I enjoyed it immensely.
JennLark chapter 4 . 4/12/2016
BubblyBooks chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
Absolutely loved it! :)
owltales chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
wow.
I was trying to find something like that for so long on ficbook(it's russian site, if it matters), and, as you could guess, i didn't find anything special there, so i had to move on to search in some unfamiliar places for me, so to speak.
It might sound quite strange, but i am happy, that i had to move on from that only site i knew to find something interesting.
I found!
Can't say much about the language, becase english's not my native, but for me sounds great!
I was surprised it's almost all about Sam, because authors from ficbook don't care about them much(well, it's all about desriel, to be honest).
Love your fic very much
Idreamofivan chapter 4 . 1/30/2015
I loved this story!
pipinheart chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
A great piece. Seems John learned a valuable lesson here.
aocchi chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
Looove it!
Loosely Divided chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I love your writing. Srsly, I have read almost all your stories, AMD I would read the rest of them but I don't have the time. Anyways, keep up the great writing, you have amazing talent!