Reviews for HAPPINESS ON BOTH SIDES
RevDorothyL chapter 6 . 6/2
Delightful!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 6 . 3/26
Wow, there should be more stories like this out there ;D Different - in a good way!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 4 . 3/26
Still enjoying this immensely;D
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 3/25
Okay, I just wanted to say that I'm absolutely loving the story this far - FINALLY a plot I haven't read a thousand times before!
jensenkent chapter 6 . 3/19
This was just spanned I just loved all the different twist and turns of this piece of fluff and I look forward to reading more like this one great job
Guest chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
amazing
Guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
Ginny needs to learn how to be nice.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2015
Hermione's an idiot, Ginny is a sexually frustrated moron, and unusually for me, I like Harry the best.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
So Hermione has no backbone and lets Lucius get away with stealing her wand and forcing her around in her own office. Nice.
arctic-kat chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
OMG. I love this story so much. Seriously so much fun and delicious stuff. Great plot, all in characters - you're a genius!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
I enjoyed it very much. Please write more Lumione
bookivore chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Random comment on story that was posted a long time ago: it seems to me that Hermione would have worked out that wizarding society contains a reasonably large element of people who believe in sex within engagement or marriage only. If we're to pretend that there is also a reasonably large element that practices some form of 'free love' (notwithstanding Molly Weasley's or was it Ron's, remarks about Scarlet Women in canon) that still does not keep people from being aware of the element that behaves differently - after all, the mix exists in *our* society and most people realize that both kinds of behavior / beliefs exist. If we pretend that she hadn't read about it in books surely she still might have heard of quite a lot of engagements, jokes about what engagements are *for*, and so on. (I know, it's just an element of the story, but her continuing bewilderment rather than having an 'aha' moment just isn't doing it for me.)
gail19 chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Fun. Too bad Ron doesn't get to have any.
gail19 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013