Reviews for HAPPINESS ON BOTH SIDES
aliduck chapter 6 . 3/29
Thank you for a wonderful story, I have been smiling all the way through it. Some corking one liners; loved the one about Lucius biting and Hermione being unable to kick him in the shins because "my ankles were on your shoulders at the time."
I really like how you've managed to make the Malfoys intelligent, sly and cunning yet rather endearingly lovable and humorous. Super portrayal of Hermione, too.
aliduck chapter 5 . 3/29
I'm very impressed with how many little sub-plots and back stories you have on the go here, makes for a fascinating story.
aliduck chapter 4 . 3/28
OMG, if I get myself a pensieve, could I steal Hermione's memories of the romp with Lucius for my viewing pleasure?
Vertic Alley - heh, heh!
LOVE Draco in this and am looking forward to seeing the results of the "make Lucius jealous" scheme...
aliduck chapter 3 . 3/28
I'm loving the rapport between Hermione and Lucius, and really enjoying Ginny in "friend" mode
aliduck chapter 2 . 3/28
Ginny's scheme is rather cunning. It's refreshing to read a sympathetic portrayal of her - she's too often portrayed as a complete cow. Nice to see Hermione has a friend other than Harry and Ron.
aliduck chapter 1 . 3/28
What a wonderful idea for a story; very original and VERY funny. Looking forward to reading more...
I'm crying... Huhuhuhuhuhu

Why I DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY GAY!

he can't be...
Cyclax chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Love this fic, and I don't understand why it is not more popular because it is so well written and funny!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2016
BEST STORY EVER!
Love love love it when you write LM/HG because no one does it as well as you do!
You're the best!
RevDorothyL chapter 6 . 6/2/2016
Delightful!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 6 . 3/26/2016
Wow, there should be more stories like this out there ;D Different - in a good way!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
Still enjoying this immensely;D
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Okay, I just wanted to say that I'm absolutely loving the story this far - FINALLY a plot I haven't read a thousand times before!
jensenkent chapter 6 . 3/19/2016
This was just spanned I just loved all the different twist and turns of this piece of fluff and I look forward to reading more like this one great job
Guest chapter 6 . 10/3/2015