Ginny needs to learn how to be nice.
Hermione's an idiot, Ginny is a sexually frustrated moron, and unusually for me, I like Harry the best.
So Hermione has no backbone and lets Lucius get away with stealing her wand and forcing her around in her own office. Nice.
arctic-kat chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
OMG. I love this story so much. Seriously so much fun and delicious stuff. Great plot, all in characters - you're a genius!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
I enjoyed it very much. Please write more Lumione
bookivore chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Random comment on story that was posted a long time ago: it seems to me that Hermione would have worked out that wizarding society contains a reasonably large element of people who believe in sex within engagement or marriage only. If we're to pretend that there is also a reasonably large element that practices some form of 'free love' (notwithstanding Molly Weasley's or was it Ron's, remarks about Scarlet Women in canon) that still does not keep people from being aware of the element that behaves differently - after all, the mix exists in *our* society and most people realize that both kinds of behavior / beliefs exist. If we pretend that she hadn't read about it in books surely she still might have heard of quite a lot of engagements, jokes about what engagements are *for*, and so on. (I know, it's just an element of the story, but her continuing bewilderment rather than having an 'aha' moment just isn't doing it for me.)
gail19 chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Fun. Too bad Ron doesn't get to have any.
gail19 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I M Sterling chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
magalena chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
'Just to interrupt the routine of our game, may I say that I want to take you home and fuck you unconscious?'

Well that comment would certainly get my attention if I were Hermoine!

My fave lines and were what inspired my comment back at the lm/hg exchange:

'Women don't usually kick their boyfriends in the shin while kissing them, Draco.'

'I, erm, bit her, father.'

'So did I, but I don't remember her kicking me in the shin.'

'That,' Hermione said, 'would have been a bit difficult, seeing as my ankles were on your shoulders at the time. Don't look at me like that, mum. You're always going on about how I need a boyfriend.'

LOL! This story was a delightful romp from beginning to end. I love LM/HG (my second fave pairing) and you do it so well. I made this story my weekly Tuesday rec at One_Bad_Man on LJ today, and it's going on my faves list as well. Great job!
magalena chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
'Granger, if you ever consent to marry my father, you'll make one of the most fearsome couples since Merlin and Nimue.'

Now isn't that the truth?

Oh, my! There is so much plotting going on by the end of this chapter! I hope it doesn't backfire on them.
magalena chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Oh my, Hermione is quite the little voyeur with that pensieve in the beginning of this chapter.

Loved the exchange between Draco and Hermione. Must have been quite a shock for him when the Malfoy owl showed up on her doorstep. LOL!
magalena chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
*snerk* I loved the mouthy mirror in the beginning of this chapter.

And it certainly sounds as if Lucius lives up to his reputation. ;) Too bad he had to ruin it by assuming too much, I think he scared Hermione off.
magalena chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
Wow, serious case of miscommunication there at the Manor. Both assumed the other was being insulting and that wasn't the case at all. DUH!

And I had to smile earlier at this statement: 'The Sorting Hat offered us both a place in Slytherin.'Because I can totally see Ginny in Slytherin. ;)