Reviews for Whispered Confessions
lin chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
l like this , of course l read it in chinese. good job .
elderwolves chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
That was both funny and sweet! I liked it, and will probably fall asleep tonight still chuckling from remembering this.
Cute-but-the-devil chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Mmm nice I like that Raoul was evil too and not just all good because as we all know no man, no thing is perfect. But who cares there will always be the thought of a perfect thing.
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
ok then
Keyklee chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This story is awesome! I love the whole concept of it and it's just so perfect in the result. I love and am really grateful that you at all decided or considered to deal with this issue and you just worked it out so beautifully. It's so touching and sweet and at the same time really meaningful and ...big.

I especially also loved your descriptions, the introduction about the coldness and the way you described Raoul waking up and touching/kissing Erik, that was really all very beautiful and vivid. I love how this story seems so sensitive and intimate and at the same time so honest and serious. It's really fantastic!

Thankyou so much for sharing!

I hope your birthday was great too.
Chibi Binasu-chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Haha, loved this, quite clever. Well done, thanks for the read.

Chibi
Haru Kinome chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Good: Creepy :D *kicks self* Let's try that again. I've never considered a Raoul who was just as dark and twisted as Erik, but now that the idea is planted in my mind, it's making the psycho part of me cackle gleefully. A greedy, possessive Raoul... such an amazing concept, my mind is spinning just thinking of the possibilities. Thank you for writing crazy!Raoul; I'm liking that idea far too much.

Oh, and a brief appearance by insecure!Erik. I don't see it very often in fics, but I've wondered what it would be like. I mean, after the whole disaster that was Christine, I always kind of assumed that the next thing that came Erik would grab and never release, even if it meant smothering it to death. Thank you for including it.

Misc: Happy (uber late) birthday! o Btw, what's the quote at the end from? I'm curious, but mostly I'm in delighted awe that you could twist it into something so creepy.
cehkks chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
one word : sweet. whispering in the middle of the night about your weaknesses with hope your patner will stay with you till the end. oh, and congrets for producing this amazing fic.
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Ahh, absolutely beautiful! I just love your stuff so much.
Tidmag chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
lol...is it terrible that I find them funny for all their horrible confessions.

I really liked them. It's an interesting short.
rascality chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
*delighted laugh* The ending is PERFECT. I think I kind of love you.
so2460done chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
that was sweet. Happy birthday, though I'm a few days off :P hope you had fun!

I like the way Raoul isn't perfect. A lot of Raoul fics depict him as being a knight in shineing armor, and I think this description is more on. :-P

Now I have to catch up with the rest of your updates :)
BleedingHeartConservative chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Wow. As always, I just love your stuff. I wish I could say more about it, but it's late and I've had a terrible day. Suffice to say, you're stuff is always wonderful.
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Aww! Very sweet. Selfish is acceptable if Erik is fine with it! And I hope you have had a good birthday! :)
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Nice. I loved Raoul's possessiveness. It matches Erik's. I also loved his snarky little final comment. That's great!