Reviews for The Road Less Traveled
Shadowhunter3803 chapter 1 . 1/19
This story is so sad but I really love it.
Fangurrrl chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
You got me right in the feels.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
OH GOD MY LUKE FEELS HAVE BEEN RENEWED OUCH MY HEARTTTT...
Ok, that was an amazing fic. Keep being awesome!
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
/wipes tears from eyes/ I'm not crying okay
This fic was so heartbreakingly beautiful. Especially the scenes with Luke and Annabeth. Annabeth ;A;
The Luke/Thalia/Annabeth family relationship is always something that makes me cry, and it's written absolutely beautifully here.
I like the recurring themes, like whether Luke is a hero or a villain or a pawn, and Luke's fake smiles.
Some con crit: I did feel like Luke's descent/giving up was a bit rushed, and I wish we could have seen more Luke/Thalia development, but overall this fic was reaaally well paced and absolutely breathtakingly amazing.

- Irma
Caesar Palace's Review-a-Thon
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
This is amazing. I love the detail, and how you described Luke's transformation from scared kid to leader to hero to villain to pawn and back to hero again.
Motokoro chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
I cannot- I cannot even begin to fathom how much I hate you right now for making such a beautiful peace of fiction. This-this- I've probably read it about 15 times and each time is greater than the next. You weave Luke's personality so perfectly and Thalia. Thalia is just- *Wails* Thalia and Luke and the Lukalia or the Thaluke or the Thluke or the Thuke was perfect and beautiful and GODDAMN YOU LUKE FOR TURNING EVIL AND GODDAMN YOU THALIA FOR PLEDGING ALLEGIANCE TO ARTEMIS AND NOT GETTING TOGETHER AND BECOMING A FAMILY WITH AUNT ANNABETH AND I JUST- This was perfect, every word, heck, every letter, was perfect and I hope you'll continue making more because this was so beautiful in every single aspect. Thank you for your time.
(Plus the fandom needs you)
Keep on writing! And shipping Thaluke! (That stupid OTP that I shouldn't be luxury cruising but instead I freaking am and it ends up twisting and breaking my heart in every which way.)
Hope you have a nice day
cindylili chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
This was amazing. I loved the little sentences in the parentheses - the whole story is so sad, I almost wanted to cry .
Hestia11 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
All those parentheses are so in deept and pretty awesome ( and more than anything, it sounds like him ) ( by 18, he gave up on being the hero ) love those two !
GeminiLady21 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This story is just a freaking awesome interpretation and broken down character analysis of Luke! I love the LukexThalia shipping in here and the incorporation of Frost's work! All of this ties in very nicely with each other! Great job!
glamgirl10 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Oh the feels! LOVE it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Wow, I am so deeply moved by this. I was on the verge of tears all the way through this. Fantastic job!
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Wow...just, wow.
This story was seriously amazing. And beautiful. And heart wrenching. I could go on and on singing you praises; but I'll stop there. I'll end just by saying, simply, that you have gift.
WatchFang chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
OMG. For the Gods of Olympus! This fic so amazing. so canon. Like I read the whole part in the novel! Poor Luke #crying
IamMissy chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
You are so amazing. After I discovered this story, I've just kept coming back to it. I'm obsessed. How do you write so well? I've just started here, so I'd love some tips!
meganreads chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
You are such a beautiful writer this seriously brought me to tears. Thalia and Luke are one of my favorite couples and even though Luke's story is so tragic the happiness he found with Thalia in your story was adorable.