Reviews for The Road Less Traveled
cindylili chapter 1 . 1/16
This was amazing. I loved the little sentences in the parentheses - the whole story is so sad, I almost wanted to cry .
Hestia11 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
All those parentheses are so in deept and pretty awesome ( and more than anything, it sounds like him ) ( by 18, he gave up on being the hero ) love those two !
YukiGirl21 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This story is just a freaking awesome interpretation and broken down character analysis of Luke! I love the LukexThalia shipping in here and the incorporation of Frost's work! All of this ties in very nicely with each other! Great job!
glamgirl10 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Oh the feels! LOVE it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Wow, I am so deeply moved by this. I was on the verge of tears all the way through this. Fantastic job!
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Wow...just, wow.
This story was seriously amazing. And beautiful. And heart wrenching. I could go on and on singing you praises; but I'll stop there. I'll end just by saying, simply, that you have gift.
watchfang chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
OMG. For the Gods of Olympus! This fic so amazing. so canon. Like I read the whole part in the novel! Poor Luke #crying
IamMissy chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
You are so amazing. After I discovered this story, I've just kept coming back to it. I'm obsessed. How do you write so well? I've just started here, so I'd love some tips!
meganreads chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
You are such a beautiful writer this seriously brought me to tears. Thalia and Luke are one of my favorite couples and even though Luke's story is so tragic the happiness he found with Thalia in your story was adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Thaluke is one of my favorite couple but it always ends in tradgedy and tears. There hasn't been one story in which they had to be happy without this giant or should I say Titan problem of Kronos. My poor Luke is so perfectly imperfect...
zefron-zefroff chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
beautiful
WhymustREALITY chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Oh my goodness...I am literally crying right now. You are a fantastic writer!
Cookies chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I nearly cried once or twice... That doesn't happen... I love it.
Nightshade333 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Aw...I'm in tears now. That was beautifully done. Amazing... five out of five stars. :D
Socks-With-Stripes chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Every last bit of that was amazing. Personally, I despise romance, so when I say that the bit with him and Thalia in the park was "okay" that translates to "awesome." I think you really captured Luke's struggle and personality in this.