Reviews for Rock the Boat
Neko-Ai-Nyan chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Nicely done!
Ikisha chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
So did you notice that when Ada was talking Leon was staring at her ass? I thought that was hilarious!
Canvas Sky chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I really enjoyed your take on this scene! I've always felt that there was so much unspoken dialogue on that boat ride, especially with the characters' facial expressions in the game. Also, I have to give you credit for explaining Ada's choice of attire in RE4 :P
Mareike9 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
LOL. Leon, shamelessly gaping, FTW! You got it right: he did seemed pretty distracted from his original goal while on the boat. Poor guy, Ada could have indulged him a bit. But alas, that wouldn't be the Ada we all know and love if she hadn't been such a tease in this scene.

Good job on the characterization! You really ought to write more for these two. ;)
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 1 . 10/18/2009

I loved it! Very enjoyable and both of them were compeletly in character.
Crimson-Butterfly89 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Nice going, im a long time fan of AdaxLeon and ive written several stories on the coupling, and i have to say you neednt worry about OOC or character flaws, you portrayed both characers excllently. I really liked Ada's confidence, you hit the spot with that one,and the humour was great (Leon, my eyes are up here!) and not to mention Leon's gawping lol! When i first watched that cutscene i was like, holy crap, he jst stared straight at her butt! I liked the way you twisted it, making it obvious to us girls that Leon is after all a guy first and foremost, and his confusion for women and subtle cocky tone to his thoughts were a great character attribute, whatever you do, write more oneshots like this... you are a talented writer and seem to have a knack for writing AxL :3

Crimson xx
doragon no mizu chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Tehe. From all that I've seen and read, Leon and Ada seemed pretty in character—but considering that my experience is much less than yours, I'm hardly a reliable source. In any case, I enjoyed the scene thoroughly—I can definitely see Leon acting as such (though again, I can't pretend that I fully comprehend their characters).

My only author-to-author critique lies in one sentence:

"She ran around in two-inch stilettos and a backless, slit-to-the-hip maroon dress on an island infested with zombified and primarily XY inhabitants probably interested in R.T.K. tactics if given enough free will and creativity."

Too many prepositions and conjunctions. It's summut a run-on and is difficult to follow—at least, it made me stumble.

Other than that /one/ sentence, I'd say all-in-all it was a lovely read. As always, I'm impressed by your command of language. Love!

Heart,