Reviews for We Walk Into the Sky
Guest chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
Make more chapters plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz PLZ!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Chiaki x makoto all the way! Time waits for no one .
xxfatal chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
I actually really, really enjoyed this piece.

Especially the line about pudding.
Arisu chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
I'm glad someone is updating this section, and I'm glad it's you! MOAR PLEASE!
LovelyWeather chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
Am very glad that you updated this. :) You confused me a bit (Tsuda, Konno, Mamiya? I'm sorry, am I missing something here? I can't remember these names. '), but this chapter was very cute and enjoyable to read.

And I love Word of the Day thing- it helped me greatly with my English.

Hope to read more from you soon,

LovelyWeather
Erigay chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
Le gasp! Not liking pudding! How! It baffles me!

I liked this take on her reaching out to him that first time.

"I really don't understand why you don't like sandwiches. Is it because of the bread? Or the meat? Or do you not like western food?"

Haha priceless, really. :)
isamek chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
hola, genial historia, espero el capitulo siguiente.
Shannon the Original chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
that was such a good chapter, i can just imagine what is gonna happen next. poor kousuke.

kepp writing! cant wait 4 the next update!
MarieZenalou chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
Yeah, no need to update if you don't have any inspiration. Anyway, I liked this chapter, I feel as though there was some foreshawdowing with Chiaki and Kousuke's relationship. Kousuke as far as we can tell from this chapter can't stand the meer sight of Chiaki. So how is he going to feel when Makoto chooses to find out who Chiaki is and have Kousuke's plan for asking her out completely ruined? I would love to find out what happens next.
MarieZenalou chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
I actually didn't even notice he had an earring. Great, now I'm going to be up for a while tonight thinking about that stupid earring! It's true though, he is such a shy, quiet, all around nerd... why would HE get his ear pierced?
MarieZenalou chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Makoto loves to just chat away, so it was nice to see what happens when she is in a room where you need to be quiet. I just love how she is always jumping from one topic to the next. Now we know why they were at the bookstore and the resturant as if they do it all the time.
MarieZenalou chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
You wrote Makoto's point of view perfectly. You showed that she can be a bit high and mighty sometimes, but deep down she really cares for her friends. I really like how you are able to say so much with so little. :)
MarieZenalou chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
It's nice to see how Makoto and Kousuke knew eachother. I never really understood why Kousuke played baseball becaue he didn't really look the part. You did a great job keeping the two both in character and I love when people write preludes to the movie. I always felt like there should of been a spin off for us fans to see how the trio even began. Anyway, I look forward to reading the rest of your story.
dandelion-heart chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
perfect introduction to Chiaki's inclusion into the group! it's wonderful how you set Kousuke up to initially dislike Chiaki, and I was even worried you'd forget about the fight scene but you tied it in beautifully. and Kousuke's feelings for Makoto were wonderfully written - I really hope you expand on them later. great job, hope you update again soon! :)
Shannon the Original chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Its such a good story keep writing! :D