Reviews for Just Suture Me Trip to ER
Anonymous chapter 4 . 8/3/2004
Good fic. You've got the characters down pretty well, and the story's funny. I really like it! :)
Nova-chan chapter 4 . 9/16/2003
Yay! Kevin has revenge! And Dennis has a purse?

Dennis: It's a BOURSE!

NoV: *sing-song* Purse, purse, Dennis has a purse!

Dennis: NO! It is NOT a purse! *Cries*

NoV: Anyway, great fic! See you soon!

Dennis: It's not a purse!
Nova-chan chapter 3 . 9/16/2003
Ya-hai! Another expertly written chapter, if I do say so myself. _ Can't wait for the next! (BTW, you do the characters very well. I pray for talent like yours. _)
Nova-chan chapter 2 . 9/16/2003
Another great chapter! I'm interested to see how this will tie in to the rest of the story!
Nova-chan chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Aw! Poor Kevin wants to go! And, your title? GREAT pun! I've just started learning about sutures in anatomy, so I can really appreciate such things. _ Carry on, and tally-ho!
April chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Come on, come on, come on! What did you not get? Add on to this! It's great! ADD! Get it? Got it? Good!
April chapter 4 . 11/29/2002
Well, where's the rest? I want more! You must continue! Is it that hard to understand? Hurry up!
Yvette chapter 4 . 11/6/2002
Hey! I was SO happy to see another part! I thought you'd given up on it, and the cross-over is such a great idea! Your writting style so is quick and witty too, just like the JSM... almost every line is funny! :) Can't wait till the gang winds up in the ER, lol! That'll be great!

Please write more, and sooner than last time!;)
Cloudburst2000 chapter 4 . 11/5/2002
This is pretty funny. I love the title...Just Suture Me. Nice play on words. Hope you continue with the story.
Doodlez chapter 3 . 8/15/2002
I love this! This story's got both great concept and writing. I'd really like to see this as a Just Shoot Me episode (Or an ER one.. though I don't watch that show, so that part's kind of confusing.. ah well, I still love this :P). Keep it up!
Audra chapter 3 . 4/20/2002
Yay! SO excited to see the 3rd part! You are a brilliant writer and you've got the characters down perfectly! I love all the Nina stuff! Hope the next part is on it's way! :)
PeachyKeenToolazytosignin chapter 3 . 4/2/2002
Amusing story. Too bad there's no Dave Malucci. *closes eyes, slips into brief fantasy, then wakes up* Oh, well. Good story anyway...
JolinarCarter chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
Great! You should work Stargate SG-1 in there somewhere and you've got my 3 fave shows!

Nina and Finch are written so much like on the show. Well done. :D
chewy chewy chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
Hey. Just wanted to let everyone know that I WILL be writing more to this :) I just got a new hard drive on my computer and i have to retype the next few parts to the story (don't worry, I had them printed out prior to losing them) I have an extra long weekend, so I get it done soon!

Thanks for reading!
Yvette chapter 2 . 2/28/2002
Hi! I hope you haven't given up on your story...it was awesome! Maybe things are busy now, but I hope you write more eventually! :-)

Cheers!