Reviews for It's a Wonderful Life
Cookie-chan99 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
My heart it hurts... X_X I died your story killed me of sadness.
-cookie-chan-
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Very deep, I like your stories:)
smoll Gcat chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
:'0
GoodbyeYouGuys chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Whoa, dude. Heavy. I love it!
Kyle-Kenny-McCormick chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I absolutely loved this story. This was the best one shot I've ever read, hands down. I applaud you. I could feel the emotion built up in his letter. I literally could. And one things I found ironic about it, was that in my story, I have Kyle want to move to New Jersey with Stan. I just love New Jersey. I lvoe living here. And I know that's completely off topic. However, I love your style of writing, and I'm going to keep on going and read every single one of your South Park fanfics.
disableaccount chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Dude, this is awesome. I've gone through and read most of your fics, but this one hit home for me. C: It's really fantastic, and I totally loved it. Throughout them growing up, you really kept their personalities in character. Cartman dying like that? Absolute perfection. My heart turned over.

Funny thing about this is, it's so practical. This could totally happen, so it was so real reading this. I'm amazed, and I love it. Don't stop writing. 3
jimkirks chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
aw...

this is hella sad.

i can't get over that cartman died.

cartmans not supposed to die ;(

great fic though,

well written and i can see why kenny is crazy.

you seriously deserve more than five reviews.
Larziee Alice chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Oh my God, I think I'm going to cry. That story is so sad, and it's very forceful. And also very well written :D

Everyone elses reveiw on this mention all of the sad bits (like I just did) but the one cool thing I picked up was that Butters was a dance choreographer. I thought that was awesome(:
Nerdy-Insane-Writer chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
D mn that's saddening.
Stiorra chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Well that wasn't depressing. lolz great story tho
InsomniaticFrenchToast chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
At first I thought this might be funny (I don't know why) but the cartman bit made me cry and the stan bit didn't help. Its so sad...life just destroyed them. Its soo sad. But it was written really well.
Newey chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
That was... um... I don't know what to say! I'm actually lost for words. What can you say to that? It was exceptionally well written, you did a great job but wow, what a hard hitting story. I've never felt so sad for anyone before! Good job but so sad. I'll leave it at that.