Reviews for Always
firepokemonfox chapter 1 . 2/28
Luna chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
It was well written but it came across as really rape-y. When she says no, he would stop if he loved her. I mean, if he doesn't stop then it's rape. And telling her that it's her fault because she was 'seducing him' (which she never meant to do). Really rape-y. I can't see Kaname doing anything but stopping if she told him too.

Also, on a side note, if the girl is ready and comfortable then it won't hurt on her first time or it will feel like nothing more than pressure. That said, she didn't seem so very ready and comfortable so maybe you did that on purpose and, if you did, then good on the accuracy.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
this was just sweet
LostEnder chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I just started laughing when i seen the Lemon warning thing xD idk why but i found it so funny xD
luvdwagon24 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
i loved it btw
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
sandy-carolin chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
magicrosex chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I like the wee-woo wee-woo lmao
MelissaRM chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
loved it
Gakuto1991 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I hope at the end of the manga, Kanmae and Yuuki will have a good ending, not a like a disney happy ending but at least an ending everybody will be satisfied.
Sunlight Charmer chapter 1 . 5/1/2011

That was soo hot!

Write more please!
baerritosandtears chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Totally loved it! get Kaname and Yuuki!
animexfreakXD chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
omg, i also read A flick of the tounge and A flash of red! They were so good! Yours is also good! And yes, im also a pervert :P
Pridemunkeyz chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Haha..!One of the few lemons which seem like YuMe probably have done!The hole part was a little confusing...I was like Mouth or V?Oh...V.(I'm not typin that word with ppl in the house!)No I'm not on redbull,just oreos!