Reviews for The Right Choices
Tenny-Tomboy chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I ike your stories, really I do! but, I just got 1 question... Why do your stories almost always have a sad ending, like they almost never get together or something like that? No offense, but I'd love your stories if you could have a happy ending, were they're actually together and they don't die! please, cuz you got talent, and don't wast it by having a sad ending!
lina292634 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Holy freak. i read this because it was the summary that caught my eye. 'it is our choices, harry, that tell us who we truly are. Far more then our abilities.' the only reason i know this because i have the same quote in my english honors class. So to have shikatema mixed with me fav book and subject was an all time bonus. :)
LyricGirl16 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
That was beautiful.

It was really honest, which you don't find in a lot of fanfictions.

They didn't get a happy ending, but it wasn't like they would never ever be happy, like people always make it seem.

Instead, they were happy. They moved on. And maybe they wouldn't ever be over the moon in love, but they could live with that.

I really liked how unassuming your story was. It was all the better for the lack of unneccessary drama.

So I loved it. As per usual. :)
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Oh, this was exquisite. I loved it. It was so balance and flowed so smoothly and yet I hurt so much for both of them at the end. Great job.
Picture chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This is one of the most depressing fanfics I've ever read. Which if good, I guess, because it provoked an emotional response, but now I just want to curl up in a ball and hide from the sun for a few days. I'm not sure exactly what it was... the whole piece is very subtle, like the comments about the tea. The very beginning I'm not as crazy about. I don't know why; the other parts work quite well together.
maravelous chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Beautiful! It's sad, and beautiful.

I guess great minds think alike; I'm thinking about posting a tradgedy soon. With charactar death included. Ironic.

Either way, this was a lovely piece of writing. I like how at the end, it's sad, but leaves you with some peace of mind.

This also gives me some excitement. I'm an actress, and the number one rule in acting is this: "MAKE BOLD CHOICES". I have no idea how many times my coaches have said that. XD

Again, wonderful job, and keep up the great work. :D
sunaprincess7 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
i think i may have just died a little inside.

I mean I'm sitting here with a bowl of sticky toffee pudding, a cup of tea and i'm literally about to burst into tears.

such a beautiful one-shot. i'm very inspired now! lol

awesome work as always!

Karin Serendipity chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
God, this is absolutely beautiful, jeez, give me a minute my eyes are watering. That was wonderful, perfect. Oh my God, this was- I'm speechless and I feel as though that I just watched that happen or something I feel sad, that was amazing. I'm defiantly favoring this. W.O.W. You make me jealous.