Reviews for Maximum Ride and the Deathly Crossovers
Fangalitious chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Oh my goodness, I just can't get over these. I was seriously cracking up the whole time I was reading them. I think the second might be my favourite, but it's a close call. You do a really great job of expressing the other show accurately, instead of getting to caught up in the Max Ride-ness of it. Super love them! Write more soon!
Unknown chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Sock, Kat, Tom, Zero, ad Fang... I love it!
eleventy- is that a LOtR reference I see?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
YOU'RE a radish.
pore ronny, alls alones
DevoraDeath chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
these stories had me lolin
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
I loved all the chapters. They were awesome. Especially the Harry Potter one. Yay for Perry! I mean... Harry.
Patches the barking kitty chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
What did I just read...? I'm so confused! But in a good way. Great story!
melissaeverlasting chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
This is actually the hardest I've laughed all week, and considering I spent yesterday afternoon watching Mean Girls trailer spoofs, that's saying something. HAIRY and the 2013 bit were probably the most prominent pieces of hilarity. Oh, and thanks for highlighting the Fang/Fang bit. I remember that completely rocking my world when I was 14.
rootlessdream chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
'"I could ship that," I said thoughtfully to myself as I observed the two of them.' LOL

Oh, man. I snorty giggled like nobody's business. I like how the nicknames changed after every line. XD (Harmony, eh? :P)

But where's my Voldy?
Serenity.Jones chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
Oh. I caught the Simpsons reference all right. X'D

This whole chapter. Ahahaha.

I thought the nicknames coming from Max really emphasized the plot. :D

Especially When some of them sorta made sense. Like, Jerry. And Harmony.
Mythical Cloud chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Love ot update soon! I personly liked the Camp Rock one.
S chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
I think the first chapter was better, but it's harder to write cartoon-humour.
S chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
So funny! and a birdhouse? that would be a perfect way to drive Max away! haha, I loved this chapter.
quillop chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
Never watched Camp Rock, so I definitely liked the Fairly Oddparents one more. I loved Max's mission to get an actor for Fang...I say you should continue this, it's a great idea!
Fangalitious chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Hmm... I think I liked this one more... I"m not sure though. They're both hillarious!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »