Reviews for In My Place
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
Shes a girlfriend girl...wtf does that mean?
Also if Bella found out that he with someone else...then why is she jumping all over him at the end of chapter 1?
Bella an easy hoe huh?
debslmac chapter 44 . 2/19/2017
:) loved this story
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 2 . 2/12/2017
Just found your fic through FB. And I am hooked. I am hoping that Edward is at the most engaged to Tanya and not married. If Edward wants to be with Bella as he said in the first chapter, then why is he still with Tanya?

And why didn't Alice say something when they first met?
kezcullen chapter 14 . 9/25/2016
and here is useless bella making a return. if edward is a doctor in the usa, he must be in his late 20's at least- 27 perhaps. most people start a sex life around 16,17,18...if he has had a hook-up every 2 months or so, that would be more than 20 people. hardly a manwhore! just because bella wanted to live like a nun...and we are talking about edward cullen here- who wouldn't jump on that if they had the chance? the women of ff would line up around the block for days! grow up bella
kezcullen chapter 13 . 9/25/2016
never have i said this- or even thought it- i am so loving on your paul!
kezcullen chapter 11 . 9/25/2016
beautifully written, true to life, expertly nuanced. a joy to read this chapter and the last scene between edward and bella. thanks for sharing this writing.
kezcullen chapter 8 . 9/25/2016
well played bella! you get a friend back. who is interested in you even if you are not romantically attracted to him, and edward gets a stiff dose of his own medicine, with some of the same people in attendance when the situation with tanya played out. (incidentally- i still dont see why edward could not have taken tanya away that evening and read her the riot act!?). well played bella.
Longing to Write chapter 27 . 7/24/2016
I don't think they should pay off Tanya, I think they should have let her get what is coming to her.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 17 . 8/23/2015
Bella needs to get over her aversion to money. Yes, we all know that she is not with aedward for his money. But, at the same time, she needs to get comfortable with his wealth if she is thinking marriage.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 16 . 8/23/2015
I am glad Bella told Tanya off. But, how can Bella feel like making love all night long with her face all bruised up? The third day after a bruising injury is the worst.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 15 . 8/22/2015
Yeah for Paul. Bella was just going to write Edward off again. Give me a break. How is she so holier than thou?
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 14 . 8/22/2015
Sorry, but Bella is in the wrong here. So Edward was not a saint. She needs to either believe what he tells her or not. It is unfair to hold previous sexual encounters over his head.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 13 . 8/22/2015
I knew Tanya was a crazy "bunny boiler."
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 10 . 8/22/2015
My heart just breaks for Edward. I really hope Bella gives him another chance. And, I don't think we have heard the last from the crazy "Bunny boiler."

I am wondering why Bella never called Edward back. I thought she had wanted to talk some more.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 7 . 8/22/2015
Somehow, I don't think Bella is going to take Edward back anytime soon.