Reviews for What's Lust Got to do With It?
zealous soul chapter 1 . 1/30
Why didn't you finished this? You said on chapter 20 that it's the last chapter before the epilogue... You only have to write the epilogue now... continue... finish it please... this is so annoying..
Freoborn1980 chapter 20 . 1/21
Shame you never finished his it is a good story
IenvyBella chapter 20 . 4/13/2017
Please update! I love this story of there is still to update
memelovessomeemmett chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
This is great but needs an epilog please finish it
saiton chapter 20 . 6/20/2014
loved it! :D thank you !
Guest chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
No polar vortex in their apartment!
mosbimackerpacker chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
As if I'm crying :') I love this story, it's so captivating and I was hooked! WOO and they're together :) x
jessa76 chapter 20 . 12/21/2012
epilogue ? please come back and do one
GStarrahhxx72 chapter 20 . 3/27/2012
I loved this story sooo freaking much ! I soo happy that after all hell they managed to keep going and allow themselves to truly love one another ! This was such a awesome/amazing story ! I hope that you will make the epilogue (please *eyelashes*) ! LOVED IT !
sheerylynn chapter 20 . 1/8/2012
epilogue epilogue epilogue PLEASE this is a great story but it still needs a happy ending
Lisa chapter 20 . 12/19/2011
It's been over a year since the last update, should we assume you changed your mind on the epilogue?
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I've been looking for a story with Emmett and Bella and think I've found the one! I LOVE me some Emmett! Looking forward to reading more!
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 20 . 9/20/2011
can't wait for the epilogue xD
Superhuman17 chapter 20 . 8/6/2011
hey i read this story ages ago and never reviewed it so i'm just writing this to say that your story rocks! But what happened to the epilogue?
Sam chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
I'm team Edward, it hurt me when he was all sad and hoping that once there married she can't b with emmett . Emmett is sooo hot tho... So I wish she could have them both lol, same thing with Jacob in the books, I was always team threesome ;)