Reviews for What's Lust Got to do With It?
No polar vortex in their apartment!
mosbimackerpacker chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
As if I'm crying :') I love this story, it's so captivating and I was hooked! WOO and they're together :) x
jessa76 chapter 20 . 12/21/2012
epilogue ? please come back and do one
GStarrahhxx72 chapter 20 . 3/27/2012
I loved this story sooo freaking much ! I soo happy that after all hell they managed to keep going and allow themselves to truly love one another ! This was such a awesome/amazing story ! I hope that you will make the epilogue (please *eyelashes*) ! LOVED IT !
sheerylynn chapter 20 . 1/8/2012
epilogue epilogue epilogue PLEASE this is a great story but it still needs a happy ending
Lisa chapter 20 . 12/19/2011
It's been over a year since the last update, should we assume you changed your mind on the epilogue?
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I've been looking for a story with Emmett and Bella and think I've found the one! I LOVE me some Emmett! Looking forward to reading more!
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 20 . 9/20/2011
can't wait for the epilogue xD
Superhuman17 chapter 20 . 8/6/2011
hey i read this story ages ago and never reviewed it so i'm just writing this to say that your story rocks! But what happened to the epilogue?
Sam chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
I'm team Edward, it hurt me when he was all sad and hoping that once there married she can't b with emmett . Emmett is sooo hot tho... So I wish she could have them both lol, same thing with Jacob in the books, I was always team threesome ;)
Jfh chapter 20 . 5/29/2011
I love this
Vicki-Jasper-Whitlock chapter 20 . 5/21/2011
omg! update soon!
michelemybella chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
so are we a swingin now? lol mwah...love it!
michelemybella chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
whew...will these two fuck already? ur killing me here...lol
michelemybella chapter 1 . 1/7/2011