Reviews for Armored Core NEVER END
Archer chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
A well written story thus far. Scenes don't feel forced and I appreciate the attention to detail. Keep it up.
MrMasher chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Definately an interesting take on Armored Core, I'm very much looking forward to reading how the whole Agyle/Kingdom of Heaven thing is going to play into it. Keep it up :)
Py687 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Already drawn in. Only complaint is the obvious anime/manga influence, and so much Japanese character reactions . . . Well I'm just gonna keep reading now.
March Unto Torment chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
OH FOR THE LOVE OF THE GODS YOU REVIVED IT.

!

This is, by some margin, THE best AC fic out there, in my opinion. I thought you finished it, but you've continued it!

In case you failed to grasp the message:

THANKYOU!

- Kira
Xardion chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
Got to hand one thing to the guy. He doesn't know when to quit. *smirk* Another war on the horizon? Well what would Armored Core be like if there wasn't one, eh?
Xardion chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
Now this is an interesting chapter. Bit of mystery, hint of humor, possible touch of romance. Nice.
Xardion chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
Ah. Another angle to look at, eh? Nice.
Xardion chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
He's a what!
Xardion chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Oh boy. Okay, I'm sure there a logical explanation for this. Or probably an illogical one. More likely an illogical one.
Xardion chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
An engmatic LYNX? Interesting.
Xardion chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
It's been a bit since I've R&R a Armored Core fanfic and I must say, I like this one quite a lot. The characters are enjoyable and reading isn't too difficult to follow. Enjoyable indeed.
Mavrik Zero chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
things are getting serious. can't wait to see wat happens with this war, hope to see an update soon
SilverARyuu chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This story seems quite interesting and I would like to read into it more. I know this is just chapter 1, and there's more in store later, but I can't help but feel the whole "boyfriend" thing could distract the reader and possibly writer from the seriousness of Armored Core, especially For Answer's level of seriousness. My suggestion would be to maybe make the boyfriend aspect a side story, and have it affect the story just a little bit. All stories need drama and romance at one point, but don't overwhelm the reader in gushy details about feelings.
Commanderjc chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Oho... So after reading the first chapter, I can already tell this'll be an interesting one. So it takes place after none of the endings? Hmm, then did the player character exist in this one? And did White Glint survive? So many questions, how many can be answered?

Oh, and Interior Union rocks. All you GA brutes get out. :P
March Unto Torment chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
And... a nice ending. I hope to see more from you in the future.