Reviews for Banter
channy-mega-fan chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
i like it i think you should continue this story with what will happens at the movies:D:D
xxLosAngelesAngelxx chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I love this :) I can so see this happening as an actual episode. So clearly. :)

-Rashmi
Fangirl17 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I loved it! Escpecially the ending. It was really cute. Please update again soon. I can't wait to see what happens. Kisses!

love,

Cute! I loved it!
gAnGsTa GaBbY lOvEs JoKeR chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I love the story! )
LadeeBear chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
AW. I totally love this story! You don't have to worry about keeping them in character because you definitely managed to do that: you embodied Chad in all of his snarky/occasionally sweet-ness (and his soft spot for Sonny), Sonny with all of her eagerness and desire to please people, and Tawni with her insanity. ;)

I was able to read through it and not get distracted which doesn't happen easily for me with much, even one-shots, so I have to congratulate you on that. And I loved how simple it was too - no insanely complex plot, just normal situations - which is exactly what more people need to do, I think!

Thanks for a very enjoyable read. :) I hope to read more from you in this fandom in the future!
Green.and.Gray chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Aw, I loved it. ]
MoaningMomoMormon chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
CUTE! that was perfect! i loved it, you got the characters spot on you rock! :D

MoaningMomoMormon
li'miss sunshine chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
i tottally think you should write a sequal or anoother chapter to this story! it's so cute!
Desiree chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I love this story!
sonnycentral chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This was really good- adorable even. Especially for your first SWAC story :)
narnialove chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
You should continue with this story!
Hehe555 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
You should make this a two-shot!
Got Milk chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I really really like this! One of the better Channys out there. Keep up the GREAT work!