Reviews for In Omnia Paratus
MandaMay1324 chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
This series was amazing! I loved every second of it and was amazed by some things that happened. I wish it didn't end! It was so good!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
wonderful. I read all three stories in one day :)
1962 chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
It's a raining Saturday afternoon and just read your trilogy again! It's been a long time, and it's still great the second time around! Thanks for keep them up!
crazycats7 chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
I enjoyed the epilogue, I wish that there was more to read
Cazminx chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
I'm so sad to see this story finally ending ,( but saying that, I loved reading it. I'm very glad things work out in the end. Grats on writing such a wonderful story! xx
sandym chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
*sobbing* i hated to see this wonderful story end! the avid reader
sandym chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Melody, i love the story an now i loooved the epi!... yes, give me more. I'm so glad is not a manwhore anymore... man, did he get laid alot! Bella is a good woman! Please give me more chappies.! i love it melody! Tha avid reader
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
HSBxoxo95 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
What ages are the kids?
Cullen.7 chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
hello i read ur WHOLE story in less then 24 hours i was up last night reading it all and had to stop cause i had to wake up early but once i got time today i started again! it is so AMAZING. u never aspect it and its so unpredicatble! i love how their a big happy family. it so cute, your an amesome writer! i cant wait to read ur toher stories.
KristenM82 chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
Ok, so what happened to Bella's parents? Her dad was really that shitty of a guy? I don't remember her talking about her mom much or at all? Did Jacob go to prison? And what about Edward's parents, are they in their or the grandchildren's lives?
lips-like-morphinee chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
i love this story x

lips-like-morphinee chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
gitgit chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
good morning indeed

*waggles eyebrows*
gitgit chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
aww rose is pregnant yaay:D