Reviews for Hinamori's Apprentice
Sailor Pandabear chapter 48 . 10/18/2014
Awesome. but... explain to me what happened to the last enemy in 47?
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 26 . 9/27/2014
This Usagi guy is a major prick...I like that in a smartass villain like him though; but he is seriously pushing Momo & Karin buttons where they shouldn't be pressed at.

As much as I would like for Hitsugaya to kick his ass, he is still injure. Hopefully Ichigo will arrive soon or Rukia maybe.
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 25 . 9/27/2014
Hmmm, Karin shikai is full of surprises and spots a bit of Ichigo sudden boost of power in a dire situation it seems.

But she did well somehow surviving against this foe; with Momo arriving to restrict him.

Nice moment of Momo & Karin at the end.
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 24 . 9/27/2014
Good chapter.

Karin couldn't risk it to used Denryu right now, not against an life & death battle like this one; but that my cause him to be irritated with Karin.

Ichigo & rukia are on the way.

Good use of Momo kido skills mixed with her released zanpatou. She followed quite thoroughly.
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 23 . 9/27/2014
God ****** Momo, you just had to overreact with Histgaya when he said "we'll talk later"; but he was in the wrong too just to dismissed their talk in importance of finding out what really is going on and acting on it in his condition.

Wonder how Karin will fare against this mystery arrancar.
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 22 . 9/27/2014
Good perspective from Denryu talk to Karin towards properly handling a rapier; although he cut the visit short with the importance of training.

DevilJinSarutobi chapter 21 . 9/27/2014
A desperate situation Soifon, Rangiku and Histguya team is in. Great job with the tension and dire situation.
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 20 . 9/15/2014
Karin shikai release is similar to that of Captain commander yammato lieututent's release. It would be nice if she could get advice and tips to properly handling it better while continuing to improve on the basics.

Cool also that we have some shingami/soul reapers station over in America, in a military base. Majority of the time it's Karukaua Town.

And Ichigo & histgaya will eventually have to realized he can't protect Karin from everything, being overprotective; but believe and have faith in her that she can strong enough to defend herself and others when it really counts & matters.
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 19 . 9/15/2014
Great job portraying how Karin acquired her shikai: repel, Denryu. Interesting that her inner world and zanapatou spirit would be pirate theme; but who knows though right.

Especially to spot the person conflicts and struggles as a way to looking out for yourself, which still amazes me about the zanatpatou relationship and Soul reaper as one & the same.

But sheesh Momo, even with the preparation was this the type of 'special training' you had in mind to push Karin into. This is nearly as insane with Yuorchi bankai training.

Although it held results and push Karin swordmanship skills & basics to their limits.
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 18 . 9/15/2014
The basics Momo is drilling to Karin are detailed and precise, slowly; but surely Karin is understanding them better.

Hitsguya still is stubborn to make the move to talk with Momo toward restoring their friendship.

Lastly, I agree with Karin that I would be annoyed to be woken up from my dream when coming close to something of importance; but for Karin case significance to her Zanapatou spirit(now she seen the spirit appearance).
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 17 . 9/15/2014
Good fight scenes with Toushiro and Usagi henchmen.

Question though: Would Momo conventional methods been the best path in the long run if Karin had chose differently?
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 16 . 9/15/2014
Good, Karin learns the full story of both Histguya & Momo strain friendship, guilt and betrayal of aizen.

Hopefully Momo & Karin can move forward properly, probably slowly to developing a better teaching student friendship.
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 15 . 9/15/2014
Good chapter.

Karin barely catching glimpses of the mysterious man on the boat in her inner world. Then the 'harsh' training with Momo.

Yeah, it's definitely a long way to go toward becoming a soul reaper/shingami.
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 14 . 9/15/2014
Sheesh training is tough, and this is the reasonable kind compared to what Ichigo had to go under with Urharara & Yuorchi in a short amount of time, which was insane & hell.

Karin catching a glimpse into her inner world eh. Nice to know her inner world is different compared to her brother & a bit unique.
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 13 . 9/15/2014
Hmm, wonder what these new enemies are and their motives. Freeing someone with a skeletal appearance.

Interesting also about the training Momo had Karin under, it's definitely isn't a joke to take lightly with the control of spiritual power/Reistu.