Reviews for Nightfall: Echoes of a Troubled Existence
Koizumi Romi chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Ooh, this is nice! I saw the first version of this, and you're right, this is much better. :) Your style of writing really absorbs me (it reminds me of mine in a way, just not with the stuff I'm writing on FanFiction). I really just love this. :)
Stygian Styx chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Interesting so far.
AStory2Tell chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Update? Please? Pretty please? With sugar ontop?

I stumbled upon this today quite by accident and my curiousity is peaked...Soo...I'm begging you to either let readers know this is a oneshot, or if you've discontinued it, ...or update? :)

Untamed of Wildwind chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Interesting. Profoundly different from the original - will there be more of nightfall?
grey mage chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
what did i just read?
Dr Grimm chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
The North Pole chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Wonderful story i hope that i can see more o.o.

It really is completely different than Echoes.
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
interesting bew story, best of luck with it. i liked how much detail you put in to the kyuubi's thoughts
star's dreams chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
SD: Well only thing I wonder is if this story going have any of the old element in it, plot wise, or should I just forget about it completly? But anyway it goes I'm looking forward to your writing. So wish you good luck with this story.
Seerss chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This story looks like its going to be awesome! Keep up the good work. :D
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I liked the beginning of the original better. Everything up to the point where Naruto died was excellent - very emotional.

But, I like this better than the second half of the first chapter of the original.

That was so incredibly dry.

If you could cut and paste the first part of that chapter to this it would be perfect.
Inverness chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
What an unexpected and pleasant surprise this story is. I can already tell it's going to be a favorite.
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
-Brow raise-

Sounds... very strange. Like Kyuubi has mostly superceded Naruto, and yet absorbed the majority of Naruto. Very weird. But in a good way. Keep up the work.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Beautiful job. I look forward to seeing how this new and improved version unfolds. :)
greywizard-dumblemort chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I thought Echoes was fantastic but I can see where you're coming from. This though actually appears to be better, so I'll give it a go.

I hope you continue this one.