Reviews for Fire Came and the World Burned
ROBINV chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Aw, that is so sad. Because Dean never found what he was seeking. He found his father, but lost him, too, and then Sam, who he was forced to give up all but one year of his own life before hell claimed him.

Now that Lucifer walks the earth, who knows what's going to happen?

Love, Robin
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
You did a wonderful job expressing John grief over losing Mary and than his need for vengeance which consumed his next twenty two years.

I'm glad that Missouri could see that Dean loved his father and needed to be with his little brother. Interesting the she recognized that Dean was the one that would try to hold the family together. (I just wished she had been nicer to Dean in the episode "Home")

Loved how Dean talked about the fire from the past and how it is still present in his work.

Of course I loved his lines about Sam and that the brothers are back together again.

Still, having what’s left of my family with me, having you here beside me, well, it helps.

'It reminds me that everything wasn’t destroyed that night. Our bond, how I have your back and you have mine; the closeness we’ve managed to find through all our trials…it gives me what little peace I’m allowed.'

Good job!

Hope all is well with you.

Until next time, take care.
Nuwie chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Hi !

Especially loved the bit about Missouri and the "wrongness" of it all.

Well done !
KatieLB chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Excellent job I've got goosebumps! I love the different pov. Added so much to that horrible night. Great job
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Absolutely wonderful. _
irismay42 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
*sniffle* Need Kleenex...

I really loved how you had Missouri recognising Dean as the one keeping the family together, but then Dean himself attributing his survival to Sam - Dean being the one to keep John going, Sam being the one returning the favour for Dean. Co-dependent even at that age!

God I wish they'd bring Missouri back. Just for one episode!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
An excellent job done here on the three perspectives about that night where they were all affected, directly and indirectly. Dean's part had my heart twinging in pain, how Sam was his anchor, the only thing pulling him back from the dark.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
great
sylia91 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Wow! I really liked the alternating viewpoints and ending on Dean's as he explains how Sam is what allows him to be strong just about broke my heart. If only Sam could be privy to this then he likely wouldn't have left Dean so many times. Missouri's section in the middle was a good bridge but it always confuses me why with all her insights and ability to "read" people, why is she always so hard on Dean?
Twinchy chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Great choice of perspectives and well-thoughtout reflections about the beginning and the future.

I agree with the idea of having even Missourie play the thought of 'separating' John from his children, for all their sakes...

In there lie interesting possibilities of how their lives might have been different - for the better or the worse.