Reviews for When You Help a Fairy
AquarianParadox chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Another interesting chapter you've done a good job of warming Mizu up a bit although she is just as much of a know it all (not in a bad way because it seems she kind of does. You also did a good job of explaining why Bell got so easily angered and it made a lot of sense, I mean I would feel the same way.

In this chapter I like how you have done a great job of showing but not telling (something which I am trying to work on personally). And I like how this knew deveolpment on how Mize seems to pick up on past events of others but I think you should be careful with it because (this is once again my opinion) even if Mizu is some really advanced race it could get annoying to some readers if she constantly knew everything.

That said thanks for the read I loved this chapter and can't wait until the next one comes out, and I hope you will continue to write this story.
AquarianParadox chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Very interesting looking I'm very curious to as why Mizu seems intent on acting above the others with no explainations, but thats me. I think you've done a good job so far with showing how each of the characters would act in this kind of sitchuation. And I would like to see how the story progresses so far it has an interesting plotline and it's well written. Can't wait until you update and the only thing I have to say in something of a negative way is I don't think Bell would get that easily angered just from being interupted but that's my personal opinion and besides that it's lovley.

So yeah hope you continue writing and can't wait until the next chapter comes out!