Reviews for Imperfect
WOW...
TiffRedd1994 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
this is great
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
WOW! This story is just amazing! I love it! My heart was hurting when Goku thought Sanzo betrayed him and poor Sanzo was having it rough too. T_T But i was sooooo happy when Jeep came to save them! Hehehe. I was smiling like crazy when Sanzo ran past the other guys to get to Goku faster. _ You really really did a phenomenal job on captruing the beauty of their friendship/relationship. "Sanzo's ruin will only lead to Goku's undoing." Both of them are each other's vunerablity. Again just love love love the story!
chookee choco chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
there aren't many fics that can capture my interest long enough. two thumbs up on this one
Nyu1204 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
great just great! amazing!
spring chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
the mountain is called gogyo. i really like this story. i cant really explain why though.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I absolutely loved this!
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Oh, wow, this is so awesome! I think you captured the whole philosophy about the 'two sides of the same coin' really well. Yin and Yang, dark and light, Heaven and Earth, there are so many terms fot it in all the different theologies, but they all mean the same thing. I really liked Seiten Taisei in this one. I think that he is very intelligent, it's just that whenever he's released his first reacion is anger...

Oh, yeah, I loved your writing style too _~ That saying between the lines was a great way to break it up.
7777777777 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Wow...i haven't read a good fic like that in a while...damn I'm like at a loss for words; this was just so good! I think about the only thing i can say to this is that you should still be very proud of this fic now, not once upon a time. Just considering how my day was today, and then to be able to stumble across this fic, boy did this fic make my day.

Truly a wonderful job indeed, PunkWolfIncarnate-san! _ I really enjoyed this fic!

~Midori-chan~_*
lil' baka sura chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
hey, this was a wonderfully writen piece. i loved it. this was the first fanfic i read of saiyuki it is also my favorite! it gave an idea for a book that i am writing. also, (and i kinda cheated by looking it up on the internet) it made me inerested in saiyuki again. (i was P. that sanzo left,so istopped reading it for like a year T_T) so thanks for the amazing read! (and idea) from one writer to another!
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
i love it! all of their personalities were brilliant so well done :)
chibi chimi-chan chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
What a lovely one-shot, one of the best I've read. Their connection to each other is touching, whether in the yaoi or non-yaoi way. Hope to read more of your fics like this one :)
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
:D I love. Seriously, seriously love. Even if it disgusts you if you read it again, please don't take it down. PLEASE. And this title is much better than 'Insides', I would think. Suits much better.
Life Dealer chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Impressive! I love the dramatic feel of this fic and I love it's message. Two opposite forces unable to live with out the other. Light and dark. Heaven and Earth. It's an amazing work of literature you have here! Instant fav!