Reviews for Evil Angel
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 26 . 2/19/2013
I love it! XD heres a reivew for ya. :3
seastar529 chapter 26 . 1/17/2013
DUDE! Please get back and finish this story! I need to know what happens!
tastycinnamonrolls chapter 15 . 2/11/2012
Wow. They must really want Ryou to be their friend...
tastycinnamonrolls chapter 14 . 2/11/2012
Geez, Bakura. Stop toying with them. Just PICK one!
Ron'sBella chapter 26 . 3/5/2011
I really hope you get around to finishing this fic! It's great. Personally I like thiefshipping over tendershipping but I'll make the exception just this once! :). Hope you keep writing it one day, RB :)
mudkiprox chapter 26 . 8/25/2010
the problem is that I rarely know what to say when I reveiw stuff! I liked the Death Note reference a few chapters ago. I was giggling through the whole chapter! Poor Ryou I feel bad for him, hes so confused! Could you clear something up for me? When Ryou has his dreams is he in control of his actions or is he sort of like a spectator while being in it?
subaru1999 chapter 26 . 8/18/2010
wonderful chapter! poor bakura doesnt know what he wants and poor ryou is just as lost too...

i cant wait to see what will happen next!
juk.in.adagio chapter 26 . 8/18/2010
Hello! New reader here :D

I am officially 100% hooked on your story and now have no idea what to do as I wait for the next chapter. (I should probably get a life.)

Your story is amazing! I can't wait to see how Bakura's going to fix this - if he DOES fix it, that is. There's been so many twists and untimely interruptions that I don't know what to expect anymore :P

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
Epouvantable chapter 26 . 8/16/2010
This is great. I've tried to read this before but I never got particularly far into it. I must say this is a lot different than I would've expected! I just the 'not-quite Ancient Egyptian' dream sequences. All this angst and confusion, especially when on purpose, is frustrating and sooo entertaining. I've spent the last couple hours reading up to this point. It's , as I said, entertaining. The few YGOTAS quotes you slipped in really were funny. I'm excited to see how this plays out, with Malik's emotions getting crushed (poor bish), Yugi-tachi finding out about Bakura (maybe?) and perhaps Ryou's father coming home! So many questions so don't leave me hanging! Update sooon!
Spyncr chapter 26 . 8/13/2010
i love how you put ygotas references in this fic. good chapter as all of them are. please post soon.
echochaos chapter 26 . 8/11/2010
Bakura your so dense! wake up and tell him how you really feel, but now that you played confuse the Ryou with him it will take quite a bit to get him to trust you again. What about Malik? How are going to tell him when he comes back, especially if something really bad happened and he needs someone there to comfort him. Rawr! Your all idiots, but i love idiots.

your chapter was so good! I got to know what happens after school! update soon, please.
Femi Massri chapter 26 . 8/10/2010
I absolutly love this. I read the entire thing in one day(couldn't stop) I really hope there will me more chapters. Thank you so much for writing this I've been looking for a really good tendershipping fic that actually had a plot line and wasn't just a one-shot. Thanks again!
earthluva chapter 26 . 8/8/2010
This is great! I love this story so much XD Poor Ryou .
EuphrasieTheOwl chapter 26 . 8/6/2010
This chapter was perfect! I can't wait until Ryou gets home from school so we can see what happens next!
Nyahnyan chapter 26 . 8/5/2010
I love this chapter~ w Can't wait for the next one! ;)