Reviews for Metempsychosis
watdaforks chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
its so funny that alice is russian, because there's this russian woman who looks EXACTLY like i pictured alice to look like. lol but her name is yulia volkova; maybe you've heard of her? :o)
SoundsLikeAPersonalProblem chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
awesome story updates soon
Rain Addict CM chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
lol that last bit when shes like nows the time to escape, and then she has a vision, so funny! Joseph made me sad though... ( good story so far though. i hope you update soon )
mumu15 chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
cool story. hope you update soon. D
Team Alice-Bella chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
LOVE IT! CANT WAIT FOR MORE!
swanqueen chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
whoa, i was not expecting that at all! for a moment, i though you were rushing the storyline and them, wow, great twist. i'm so into this story, you have no idea :D i love the chapter, can't wait for the next one!
swwblackhawk chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
so i take it that Alice's powers let her see into the past also or is that her just remembering anyways keep up the good work as far as the story goes i like the way it's developing keep up the good work.
swanqueen chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
wow, this is such a great story. brilliant, even! i really, really like the plot, it's so original. i just want to read more and more of it!
Team Alice-Bella chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
LOVE IT! CANT WAIT FOR MORE!
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
I like it! Way to not shy from menstration, that little detail is often forgotten in vampire stories.
alyse-m-campbell chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
this is really good please put out the next chapter soon!

xoxo
Jocelyn Torrent chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Very nice. Very eerie. I like the interaction between the two.

Jocelyn
synergyfox chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
You seriously aren't just going to leave it at that are you? That would be mean and cruel, you've got me hooked and I don't even like the series that much.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I'm intrigued. So Bella is born with no memories of who she was...Yeah continue! Great start with the pov of the sheep to the slaughter.
Jocelyn Torrent chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Hi. Interesting story. Quick question: I've got a C2 that includes all A/B romance stories. Will yours be falling into that category?

Jocelyn