Reviews for 14 in 15 minutes
Kakashi lover chapter 1 . 10/5
It was cool i am just a too big fan of kakashi and his style you just brought out it in the story...
"A Legend has returned."
Two words:
Fuck Yeah
lumutness chapter 1 . 6/3
I want to curse Kakashi, too, but I pity him too much to even do that.
Well, this is very likely to happen rather than Kakashi loitering around reading Icha-Icha for two years or so. as much as I like seeing Kakashi on duty as ANBU, the legendary Hound gives me goosebumps.

I wonder if this is direct order from Tsunade or not. I think it's more likely a request from ANBU leaders or something. Possibly Danzo, since the man can be blamed for almost everything that happened inside the world of fanfiction. Still, it's just my overly active imagination talking.

eh, but then, you write it in 2009, who knows what's really happen in your plotlines. I like it, even if it's tragic. more or less.
Bherche000 chapter 1 . 5/18
Great! I read it over and over!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/28
Interesting twist to the dissolution of his team and what ANBU meant to Kakashi and vice versa if in fact the organization was more of a ward driven entity that recruited true killers. The ignored violence and draw back to such was what really stood out in my mind. Quite terrifying really, maybe T rated?
DAmaratsu chapter 1 . 1/18
Amazing! Love this, I have accepted this as truth!
Elise chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
an-earl chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
geezus sage of six fricken paths
I loved the hell out of this fic! Great writing, im very impressed by this work and I will check out all your other stories now
Take my love, take it3 3 3

kakashi is by far (well, in my opinion anyway) one of the most interesting characters in the whole naruto verse and this work really bought out his inner demons. Love the way you treated this and it is now my head canon. Lol this was written a while ago but I do hope you continue to write 3
Seliana Cukumba chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Oh, Kakashi... Great story! :)
niffaith chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I'm ashamed to admit that I never even thought about what Kakashi did for those 2/3 years. It makes sense. The last part though, It was absolutely amazing. Thanks for the great read.
silverblade12 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Awsome one-shot. Especially the last part when he walked in
paracuties chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
WHOA I LIKE THAT LAST PART. Especially those last two sentences. And ESPECIALLY that last sentence. OMG. THAT LAST SENTENCE. HOLY!

DUDE you write well. I like this stuff. Keep writing!
Weasel-Scarecrow Luvrs chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
love it! I am always looking for well written stories that speak of kakashi's anbu days!
aisarikka chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Head cannon. Just. Yeah. :D
Conpeki chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Shocked to realised I haven't reviewed yet... o_o

Even though this story is short, I've reread it so many times. It's one of my favourite one-shots. Your portrayal of Kakashi creates a bittersweet image and I love his character. I'm actually amazed he, once, could've taken down just under 30 ANBU in 15 minutes. Sounds like a large number, and aren't ANBU the elites?

Kakashi's ANBU code name Hound isn't that uncommon, but I typically see Wolf or Dog. I find the latter more fitting for his character, but I think in this fic, Hound is better. Sounds ominous and all.

Great fic. (:

Oh and, this makes me disappointed in Team 7 for ditching Kakashi, though I admit he wasn't the best teacher. Conflicting. xD