Reviews for 14 in 15 minutes
Oc2uber chapter 1 . 10/29
I fcki ANBU Kakashi. Honestly, I feel like Kakashi is truly a badass. Even though he isn't super overpowered, with a ton of chakra and a boatload of cool techniques that can blast a god away, he's still pretty goddamn cool and what he lacks he makes up in the smarts and experienced skills department. Wished the anime and manga showed more of that legendary ANBU strength. I've always had this thought that Kakashi could've gotten stronger, but the past and his team's falling out had kind of impeded him. And once Minato died, he just kinda stopped really striving forward and was more intent on basically deistracting himself and bloody tearing himself to pieces w chakra exhaustion. This little one shot of a fic was a jewel, thank you. I quite like the idea that Kakashi returns to ANBU in the time his Team 7 had split up.
yo1999 chapter 1 . 6/17
Fuck that was good!
Marching Madly Onward chapter 1 . 6/15
I've always liked Kakashi the most out of Team Seven, and stories like this remind me why.

Sure, he's tough, but more importantly, the guy has history. He's a living legend and an ANBU veteran, which gives him a pretty unique insight into the world of ninjas. Musing that he was so much sharper just a few years ago is exactly the kind of thing I would expect from the guy who, in the manga, talks about how he had already killed by the time he was Naruto's age. He's from a colder, harder generation, and without Team Seven to anchor him and draw out his softer side, it's no great stretch to assume he would return to ANBU.

I love what you've done with him here.

It's moody in a way that stays loyal to the character. Job well done.
YO chapter 1 . 3/30
THIS WAS GREAT! I am going to read Nakama right now! So much angst so much power! YAY! Literally trying not to jump up and down here! I'm super super excited. Thank you for writing this.
lawlu4 chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
I like it..
kakashi may have feel a lil disapointed that none of his students wants to train with him and leave with different teachers... Poor kakashi...
i really love it...
nice job..
Boing chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Nice one! I love it!
It's realistic and you can feel how Kakashi just wants to live this life in the "outside world" but at the same time wants back in the shadows.
MawVax chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
I need moooooooooooooooooooreeee!
yonomori chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Awww, I was hoping there was a continuation for this. But, it' s really cool.
Kakashi lover chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
It was cool i am just a too big fan of kakashi and his style you just brought out it in the story...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
"A Legend has returned."
Two words:
Fuck Yeah
lumutness chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
I want to curse Kakashi, too, but I pity him too much to even do that.
Well, this is very likely to happen rather than Kakashi loitering around reading Icha-Icha for two years or so. as much as I like seeing Kakashi on duty as ANBU, the legendary Hound gives me goosebumps.

I wonder if this is direct order from Tsunade or not. I think it's more likely a request from ANBU leaders or something. Possibly Danzo, since the man can be blamed for almost everything that happened inside the world of fanfiction. Still, it's just my overly active imagination talking.

eh, but then, you write it in 2009, who knows what's really happen in your plotlines. I like it, even if it's tragic. more or less.
Bherche000 chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Great! I read it over and over!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Interesting twist to the dissolution of his team and what ANBU meant to Kakashi and vice versa if in fact the organization was more of a ward driven entity that recruited true killers. The ignored violence and draw back to such was what really stood out in my mind. Quite terrifying really, maybe T rated?
DAmaratsu chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Amazing! Love this, I have accepted this as truth!
Elise chapter 1 . 7/30/2014