Reviews for iAm Not Weak
Aww! I love Seddie.
iCarlyfan101 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
CUTE!... I love stories like this... Good job
Miasaki666 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
! This was so adorable, yet completely in character! I would almost believe that Dan himself wrote the dialougue... I mean smelling socks? That is SO Schneider!
deviocity chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
awesome one-shot. you write the cute, yet highly frustrating "i like you but won't admit it so i'll just do little things like punch that bastard ex-boyfriend of yours to show i care" stage really well.
Apparently Awesome chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Wow, this one is yours too. That's strange, but in a cool way. If the next one I review is your story, I'll probably be freaking out. I thought it was great that Freddie punched Pete, and then Sam actually thanks him! Then covers and says his fly's down. Oh, Sam...
ILikePie95 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
The last four lines made me smile :)
italiangeek1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Lurved it to peices! Who says you need a kiss to have a good story? Oh, yeah. I did. Well, I guess I was wrong!
JenInWonderland chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
So I just reviewed a different one of your stories , and you're consistently amazing. Im saying almost he same thibg, but I found a better way to word this, haha.

I love how you keep it seddie, like it's not two random people in love, it's really Sam and freddie! So yeah, you're brilliance
xXHotMessXx chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Cute story! Cute ending also. Just pure Seddieness. Continue with these stories. Love them!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Heh Sam got an excuse name after her, she HAS to feel proud for that.

Cool SxF by the way.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Dancing-StarryEyedDemigod chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
HAAHAHAHAHA LOVE IT!

Seddie makes me smile :D

"Mauled by Sam" now THAT'S funny. I love this. I love everything you write :D

Hope you win ;]
Hypo'Lana chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Aw!

That 'Thanks Freddie' and then 'Your fly's down' was so cute!

Good job!
mystlyx chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Aw! That was so sweet!

In-character - as always. The dialogue was very cute of course, but the paragraph towards the end, I don't know what it was about it exactly, but I thought it was written very well! I got a really clear picture in my head and ... I dunno, I'm rambling, but I really liked it for some reason.

Anyway, nice job!
idancex33 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
aw, that was just adorable! i loved that it wasnt like, romantic.. but perfectly seddie. lol great job(: