Reviews for The Dumbing Down of Love
The Great Naxa chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
ohh, this is so sweet 3

You captured this scene so well. I can clearly see it. Poor Rikku :( Being a fairy isnt all its cracked up to me, huh?

I loved how you described Roxas 33 I oh so love him, and he is so like a little Cloud :3

your astonishing writing styles always amazes me and makes me smile even when something is sad. You have so much emotion in it as well. NEVER stop writing, it is your gift, my love.

All I can say is: I loved this piece of art!

-TGN
ACCOUNT INCINERATED chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Long time, no see!

Aww...poor Rikku. :(

It's really nice that someone is writing about her for this fandom. The way you describe things is amazing - it's very cute and adorable.

Very nice job!
Sir Edward chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
YAY! PECAN PIE! I luvers pecan pie! lol.

But poor Rikku. No lovies for the fairies... : (

My puppy would cheer her up! _

Any-who...

This story s both adorable and sad... I know not how you fit those two emotions into one concise story like that, but you did. I worship the posts you put upon this site!

Square-soft should so hire you to do the love plots in the next FF game!

That would be awesome! lol

Great story!,

*Sir Edward*
sol grand chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
OMG OMG OMG!

I LOVED THIS SO MUCH. I had a goofy grin on my face when I was done reading this.

I found if very cute how Rikku wants to be human - like a fairytail. You always have great ideas up your sleeve. It's just so sweet, and the description is just so elegant. You said it wasn't that great, but that's not true! You ALWAYS do an awesome job. You're like . . . my idol. Whenever I talk to you, I feel like I'm talking to a celebrity! -
Ereluna chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Absolutely gorgeous in every way... such bittersweet-ness breaks my fragile. As I said before, it was incredibly easy to see everything from Rikku's POV. I was hurting while she was. _ And, that to me, is the best thing ever. I really can't say much more for this masterpiece... I'm really glad you're back! *huggles*

Fave! Forever
NOLONGERINUSEtch chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
-lip quivers-

...screw Roxiri!

Poor, poor Rikku!

Mrrmph!

-chews on nails-

My well rounded critique is this: The characters were lovely-you grasp them and then somehow make them more glittery by touching them up with simple words that make my toes curl and my heart sing for them. I really like the sense of longing that Rikku had: her longing to be human if only for Roxas. It had a fairytale-esque to it, not to mention the love at firt sight aspect.

What made it unique however, was Rikku seemed to compare her sudden love for Roxas with sugary sweets because it really showed Rikku's character as a tiny fairy girl that only really looks around for treasure and shiny things rather than love; but when it comes up, much like sweets, it leaves her feeling just a tiny bad-after all, sugar goes straight the hips, while a love for a human boy leaves her heart empty.

-sad face-

Damn you Kairi ! u_u

;D but excellent ficlet, love.
thunderings chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Yay! You published it! This was so heartbreaking and reminded me of the Little Mermaid in a way. I really felt Rikku's longing to be human, her desire for Roxas, and the intense pain of not getting her hearts desire. The opening paragraph was really pretty! Fantastic job.
spirithamburger chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Absolutely beautiful, as per usual from you.

...long time no see?