Reviews for Changes to the Heart
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 8 . 12/19/2016
Noooo. Having it be an Edward and Bella story just ruined it. I hate Edward. You should tag him too if it's that pairing. Then people who don't like Edward pairings can skip it.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 18 . 9/10/2016
I wanted to read this because of its original plot, but the dialogue is so... immature? Most of the main characters have been around for around a century but still talk like they're fifteen, which in turn makes any of the drama feel like high school drama.

What I am trying to say is this. It has a very interesting plot but the childish dialogue can't support this type of story.
TwiHardSlayer chapter 15 . 6/19/2016
Don't think I didn't notice the teehee!fan of Ryan Higa bruh?

-TwiHardSlayer on wattpad
Noemie.mikaeslon54 chapter 36 . 5/1/2016
I hope Bella finish with Blake and Bella Charle and Alexie finish like a happy family with the Volturi :D

ps: Sorry for my english, I'm french :D
pss: I totaly love your history
tianacarin chapter 18 . 4/13/2016
Honestly I really liked the stories but the inconsistencies when it came to time was driving me nuts. I know it's small things but sometimes the small things can mean the most in a story. Or maybe you should have set this a little further into the future, instead of starting this in 1912.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/27/2016
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~.*
~~~~~~ "Put this on your profile
~~~~. if you love music
~"*~~~~~~~~:
~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
~~~~~*
vampirelady13 chapter 8 . 2/21/2016
I was enjoying your story in till this note. It is not your writing. I just do not like Rosalie and since that is who your going to have Bella bond with i dont know if i will continue your story. Thank you though
Guest chapter 36 . 12/31/2015
Your book is so good! I read the whole thing in two hours, I just couldn't stop reading! You definitely have a talent in writing. I can't wait for the next chapter. I am also really curios to see what you have planned for Bella's reaction when her parents show up...I think she should be mad, but slowly forgive them. Also, I don't think she should go with the Volturi. Anyways those are my thoughts, but you are the author and I'm pretty sure I would love any ending. Please update soon...!
Guest chapter 36 . 9/14/2015
bestest story inworld finnish
Guest chapter 9 . 6/25/2015
That was so sweet!
fish337 chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
I have cried so much in this chapter
Piperlex chapter 30 . 10/2/2014
Add my name to the petition please and Ty I agree with ur statement is always skip over the lemon parts The ratings r there for a reason
Guest chapter 34 . 8/23/2014
I hate you nobody want stupid dumb Blake he need to fucking die what do you not get
ForgothePassword chapter 17 . 8/1/2014
what about her and Blake? And this Edward is a flirt
But I wonder how she and esme will meet?...
ForgothePassword chapter 14 . 8/1/2014