Reviews for A Birthday always holds a secret x
CatLover444 chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
Very Sweet!1122!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
You could do Zoey and Kenny are surprised and Zoey likes Ash and Kenny likes dawn and they don't know what to do.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
dear the author i think this cha[ter should be about dawn and ash confessing their loveon her birthday
Me chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
UPDATE PLEASE! you need to update this AND a lot like love(I LOVE THAT STORY) hahaha well pleasssseeeee update :)
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Have zoey and Kenny try to work together so Zoey can get Ash and Kenny can get Dawn but it always fails. One sided Fireared and Penguinshipping!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Omg it's been three years do you ever finish your stories?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
its was amazing, but when will chapter 3 and 4 out?
hiya chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
this is great! please keep writing, i'm looking forward to an update!
midnightskyxoxo chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
awww... great chapter:)
JackOfChange chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
maybe you should have ash go too far and pushing dawn to the limit and angering her
GitahMuttan chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
What the heck?

This an awesome story!

Please very please with please on top.

F*ck it's really good!

Just update when you can
SatoshiXHikari chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
Too sad for not able to see the chapter 3. I will be waiting for your next release. By the way your story is one of my favorite fanfic stories.
kami chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
Please write more! This is a great story!
Kumakko chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
lol that made me laugh lol now onto reading the next chapter
RandomHelper142 chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Ok, so u need ideas, huh? Well, your story is going great so far: Ash has the ring, and the 'advice'. You want to add Zoey? And Kenny?

Well, maybe, a day before Dawn's birthday, Ash could have the ring in his and Zoey come along, and the five reunite iin the Pok├ĘCenter. The ring (in it's box) could fall out from Ash's pocket and Zoey/Kenny/Dawn could find it and confront Ash over it.

Meanwhile, Misty/Ursula/Any random Ashy_fangirl could watch Gary's tape and get jealous. Anyway, what about Pikachu? you could maybe add a little lagomorph fluff into this. (PikachuXBuneary)

I am AshXDawn-PikachuXBuneary, I just cba 2 log in.