Reviews for Naruto vs Super Sentai
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
Thank you for the update; I hope to read the next chapters soon
Takeshi Yamato chapter 8 . 4/6/2014
Very nice. :)

Hope to see more soon.

Also, any chance we might see one of the Gokaigers or Go-Busters, or even Kyoryugers get reincarnated in here?
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
awesome!
Raxius chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
I have some suggestion for some reincarnation,

For Hiruzen Sarutobi I think it should be Tsuyoshi Kaijo AKA Akaranger

For Kiba I think it should be Kai Samezu AKA Gao Blue

For Ino I Think it should be Mika Koizumi AKA The First Yellow Four
guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
just for fun make Hinata reincarnation of Tsuruhime from Kakurangers.
code R.R chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
interesting
code R.R chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I like it so far
Guest chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
Oh this is so interesting; please update soon
Hakuryukou79 chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Great chapter! Didn't expect Neji to be the reincarnation of the original Dekabreak/Tetsu! So will it only be the secondary senshis of the Super Sentai that will appear (The senshis that appear later on and not part of the original five. Examples will be like GaoSilver and Go-On Gold)

Can't wait for next chapter and the revealing of more Super Sentai heroes!
KamenRiderNexus chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
Kick ass!
badgep chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
yes this story is back liked the fight very much looking forward to more exciting fights
Yamimaru chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
Finally, this story is back! Bit of a surprise making Neji the reincarnation of Tetsu, hopefully he'll actually honor the memory of his previous self soon. And I wonder what Naruto will say if and when he notices what armor Kabuto has.
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
That was a really intense fight between Naruto and Neji when they were henshined and when they were not. The next match between Sakura and Temari is gonna be interesting to see in the next chapter.
OverNerd03 chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
Wow Neji Dekabreak that was so unexpected... I loved it and Naruto and Mikoto still came out on top now what surpised do you have in store next chap i can't wait.
GokuSS400 chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
AWESOME!

I seriously hate Power Rangers Samurai and think its blasphemy compared to Shinkenger, but i'll let it slide this time.

The story was really good here, love the new chapter. PLEASE keep updating as much as possible!

(hell i think that at the rate at which this is going, you could add in Bleach stuff for extra laughs and fun XD)

keep up the good work!