Reviews for 6,581 Miles to Luma
Duckerkins chapter 13 . 12/24/2016
I know that this years old, but dang if this isn't the best fanfiction I've ever read in my life... If you ever get this, bless you for writing this and may the fanfiction gods give you more inspiration to write even more becuase I need this in my life.
Thank you for being such a wonderful author. Literally changed my life.
Floweraise chapter 13 . 10/13/2016
I... this fanfic, man...
Occasionally, I think about this story. I indulge in my memories of how deep the plot is and how dynamic and intriguing the characters are. Its concept is one of the most unique ideas I've ever had the pleasure of acquainting myself with.
It seems this story isn't too awesome to die after all, though.
Naou chapter 13 . 5/8/2016
Can't believe I took forever to read this, but also worth it yet I regret it all the same due to it being incomplete but jesus, this is amazing. The world building is amazing and the characters are so goodand Riku and Sora? I love them and I love their backstory so far and Riku's regrets concerning Sora. There is so much mystery in the charactersRoxas and Axel, Roxas and Naminé, Roxas and Zexion, and then Roxas and that magnetic connection with Sora as if they needed to touch each other ... Then the mystery between Kairi and Sora, Riku's message to Vexen before his escape with Sora, and just ... Everyone, really. The writing is well done, I can't see any huge grammatical issues anywhere, and the pacing is wonderful. I love the world they're set in, each of them having their own roles and how Roxas keeps mentioning how domestic everything is because of Riku LOL Ahhh and this chapter, the backstory of Riku and Sora is just so bittersweet and heartbreaking, I am so curious ... Before that though, about how Sora ... how sick he was and ngnh, how Roxas and Riku interact now compared to the beginning and how Kairi is actually majorly involveda female character heavily involved in a slash fic c: I love this and I hope you continue it no matter how long it takes. This is just so wonderfully written and it just ugh, so good.
rain angst chapter 13 . 4/13/2016
I recently got back into Kingdom Hearts and saw this story on a rec list. This story is fucking amazing! I love your world building and the way you write the characters. Really happy we got a backstory chapter of how Riku and Sora met, but did you have to just leave it there! I really hope you come back and finish this story one day. I understand if you don't, but this story is just fantastic and deserves to be finished.
apiegohome chapter 13 . 9/13/2015
I see you haven't updated in 4 years...so I'm assuming life got fairly in the way with this one! It's great though, I've loved reading it and your imagination is magnificent! So many secrets and unanswered questions, I'll have to always wonder but I don't think how I imagined this story to go will be anything like what you had planned! Thanks anyway, this will still be a favourite of mine.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/22/2015
this is the most beautiful and well-crafted fic that i've ever read before
YouJustWatch chapter 13 . 5/22/2015
Wow I so hope you're going to still continue this story. Theres such an amount of intrigue & the character storys are so interesting (chp 13 in particular was great)! Look forward to finding out what happens :)
Alyrnia-Night chapter 13 . 2/15/2015
So Im re-reading this fic for like the 7th time at this point, and I just have to say that every time I do, I find out some sort of new piece to the puzzle. Like, I read something that I had forgotten, or something that I had entirely skipped over in my previous readings, and it just leaves me blown away and ACHING for more. Your universe is so fascinating, I love all the little details you've included, and I always start to imagine more to the story, in my own head, of course. Like, as I'm falling asleep at night, I try to guess at how certain things happened, or what will happen. This fic really, truly, honestly, inspires me. It makes me want to read more books than I already do, and it inspires me write my own fiction (which I never do because writing fanfic really is hard). I've read a good majority of your other fanfic as well, and everything just leaves me stunned with amazement and love. So I really appreciate all the work you have put into this story, and I will patiently be waiting for the continuation of this story one day. I just want to thank you for writing one of my absolute favorite stories of all time. Thank you!
Zenthisoror chapter 13 . 1/25/2015
The premises are intriguing, the writing is captivating, I love the character dynamics, the world-building is excellent, and I want to know how this ends, and find out all the answers to the mysteries behind every character!
You haven't updated this in years, so I won't hold my breath, but if there is any way you could tell me how this story all ends - perhaps if you even have a summary of what you were planning - any way at all, then please, I would very dearly like to know.
I wouldn't be surprised if you abandoned this fiction to re-insert different names for your characters and turned it into an original work. It could certainly work as one!
Emilinia-sama chapter 13 . 3/2/2014
i really like this! the whole mythology is truly fascinating, and the tie-ins to the original series are unique and interesting. but seeing as how you haven't updated this since 2011, i'm gonna make the unfortunate conclusion that you've dropped this fic. and that really is too bad, since i actually like this better than Boys, which was also truly wonderful. i love how the AkuRoku plays out in this fic, and what i've read of the SoRiku in this chapter just makes me want to know more.
i wish you'd come back to this and finish it. i think i know what would eventually happen at the end, but i'd still like to see what you think would happen. i understand that life happens, but a fic this good should not be left unfinished, you know? that is a tragedy of the highest order.
update, please?
Guest chapter 13 . 1/28/2014
God damn my life
caledon chapter 13 . 10/24/2013
This fic is incredible. I love how very crafted it is; all the world-building, all the things we're learning about it as we read along as well as all the mysteries still left remaining—just wow. Amazing and brilliant.

I have to admit I am deeply intrigued by the Replicans, and by Riku especially. Roxas himself had noted just how different Riku is for a Replican, and the hints about exactly why that is in this chapter just excites me. Especially in light of the message Riku bade that guard to give to Vexen. Like, is Riku some kind of Prince of Replicans or something? Is he referring to himself as that Prince that's now leaving the seemingly self-imposed imprisonment at the University? Is he created with something added to his genes that's different from the rest of his clone brethren that made him more self-aware and self-possessed, that made him able to wield an Art?

I'm really loving this wonderful, too-awesome-to-die fic. I love how you immerse us into this world with your detailed descriptions that really bring to life all the texture, taste, scents, sounds, and sights. Happy writing!
Sunshinekingsgir chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
I didn't realize this was unfinished and now I'm crying . I hope you write again someday. Your writing is so wonderful
silenttower chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
This is beautiful and I will wait forever to see them get to Luma.
thisneverhappaned chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
Still too awesome to die? Please?