Reviews for 6,581 Miles to Luma
finem chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Gah! You tease. A taste, a morsel...that's all this was. You got me all salivating and wanting more ;_; It does fill my heart with joy to know that this is a work that is well in progress so the waiting will not be long. I've no clue how often you plan to update, but I know that this thing is going on my alerts because duh, I'm already in love...and the story's good too ;)
Yarouka chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Aw! There's nothing more adorable in this world then kiddy!Axel and kiddy!Roxas. It's just too cute! I'm definitely interested in the plot so far. Great writing, as usual! Can't wait for more!

-Savvy
wtdrmfrthwbzn chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
omg!

Poor little Roxas! This story's awesome, I'm already sucked in! xD

It reminds me a lot of another fic I've read a part of: Negative Zero. It also kinda reminds me of one of my own fics. x,O

Awesomesauce, can't wait to read more! 3
Jamfase chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Mmkay, so I have been desperately awaiting this fic ever since I first read the preview for it, when you were a little over halfway through Boys. And the prologue does not disappoint, even though not much has been shown yet! (Well, even though that's about par for the course from a prologue...) In any case, I'm really exited to see where this goes! Hopefully I'll be able to give something a little more worthy as far as critique goes with the future chapters. :)
Ima Super Mute Ant chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I am so excited for this fic. It looks like it's going to be great!
FinchyMcFincherton chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Ah, I've been counting down the days to this on my calender XD

Lovely writing, as was to be expected. It's certainly an interesting concept, but I'll admit there were a few aspects that confused me. Hopefully these will be cleared up later in the story?
Chronolynx chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Can't say as I know what to expect from this, but all indicators are positive so far. Granted, I'll be happy with it so long as it's less bleak than The Road.
Lucky Dice Kirby chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This looks really interesting, I can't wait to see more!
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17