Reviews for 6,581 Miles to Luma
Pathetic Otologist chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Really wish you'd flesh out the story a bit. the first two or three chapters were ok with the jumping, but it's gotten really bad about it, and it's up to the point that half the time the reader is left with no idea what is happening.
Party in the Afterlife chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
It's here! *does the happy dance*

So yeah, you blow me away. Again. I'm a Sci-Fi fan and I love how you create the setting here. I'm really curious to find out more about the world and the situation.

Casting the Heartless as Shadows was brilliant and I can totally see Aerith taking care of orphans and Roxas is really sweet. I imagine him being a quiet child, one that wouldn't kick up a huge fuss, though I think the situation would be slightly more terrifying.

Anyway, I loved it and can't wait for a continuation.
Dylixia chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Ohh, it's finally here! I remember at some point, I'm quite sure, you mentioning on some journal or an

other about this story and I was looking so forward to it. I'm really in love with your writing style and I just knew that you wouldn't disappoint.

You have such an amazing way of describing and adding depth to characters- it's mind-blowing. I particularly love your descriptions of Axel.

Can't wait for more.

-MCNR
apostrophus chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This is shaping up to be epic. Oh man. Keep writing.
Hysteri chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Roxas is adorable. x3

Anyway I really liked the start of this :)

I cant wait to read the next chapter :)
finem chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Gah! You tease. A taste, a morsel...that's all this was. You got me all salivating and wanting more ;_; It does fill my heart with joy to know that this is a work that is well in progress so the waiting will not be long. I've no clue how often you plan to update, but I know that this thing is going on my alerts because duh, I'm already in love...and the story's good too ;)
Yarouka chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Aw! There's nothing more adorable in this world then kiddy!Axel and kiddy!Roxas. It's just too cute! I'm definitely interested in the plot so far. Great writing, as usual! Can't wait for more!

-Savvy
wtdrmfrthwbzn chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
omg!

Poor little Roxas! This story's awesome, I'm already sucked in! xD

It reminds me a lot of another fic I've read a part of: Negative Zero. It also kinda reminds me of one of my own fics. x,O

Awesomesauce, can't wait to read more! 3
Jamfase chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Mmkay, so I have been desperately awaiting this fic ever since I first read the preview for it, when you were a little over halfway through Boys. And the prologue does not disappoint, even though not much has been shown yet! (Well, even though that's about par for the course from a prologue...) In any case, I'm really exited to see where this goes! Hopefully I'll be able to give something a little more worthy as far as critique goes with the future chapters. :)
Ima Super Mute Ant chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I am so excited for this fic. It looks like it's going to be great!
FinchyMcFincherton chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Ah, I've been counting down the days to this on my calender XD

Lovely writing, as was to be expected. It's certainly an interesting concept, but I'll admit there were a few aspects that confused me. Hopefully these will be cleared up later in the story?
Chronolynx chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Can't say as I know what to expect from this, but all indicators are positive so far. Granted, I'll be happy with it so long as it's less bleak than The Road.
whowhatnow chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This looks really interesting, I can't wait to see more!
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17