Reviews for 6,581 Miles to Luma
Starsign chapter 13 . 1/16/2012
Oh my god! This is awesome! This has got to be my favorite KH fanfic so far.
Q chapter 13 . 1/8/2012
WHEN WILL THE FF COME BAAAAAACK DDDDX! I miss it like crazy, please update soon :/
StringBean chapter 13 . 1/4/2012
This series is awesome! I hope it updates soon. :)
Adminitar chapter 13 . 12/5/2011
I absolutely love the universe that you're creating. Your characters are dynamic, and there's a feeling of mystery that I can't shake. I really hope you post soon! The suspense of exactly what makes Roxas a weapon is killing me!
starlingnight chapter 13 . 12/3/2011
I can't quite express how astonishingly brilliant this is. It's really like nothing I've ever read before. The worldbuilding is just above and beyond anything I've ever seen in a fanfic. I don't usually read AUs, but this one...it's wonderfully original, yet it's still so very Kingdom Hearts. I can't tell you how amazed I am by this fic. It's unpredictable, the charcters' new stories are so heartfelt and the emotions in the writing feel so real. I need more of this 'verse, stat!
Anon chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Your use of imagery was intoxicating! I can tell that this is something to look forward to reading. Awesome talent!
Hijokugei chapter 13 . 10/23/2011
That was absurd levels of excellent. Update more often dammit!
Caitlinxz chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This story should so have more reviews, because nobody can make my favorite KH characters come to life like you do, and you make them come with a twist :)
Caitlinxz chapter 13 . 10/5/2011
I finished all 13 chapters in one day. Only a story this amazing a creative could have accomplished that. Seriously, you've created an entire world in this story. It's all the amazing things about sci-fi and Kingdom Hearts combined. You've got Sora as the evil little cannon-wielding knight, Riku as a dark Replican with a heart, Roxas as the orphan fugitive who's just trying to save the world, and Kairi as a freaking PRIESTESS. I never saw THAT coming. Usually I find Kairi annoying in fanfic, but I'd be lying to say I didn't enjoy reading about her here. She's actually useful. And I didn't forget Axel, our love struck little organization member whose forced to track down his lover. Roxas, your sense of humor is kick ass, forget what anyone says ;)

D: It made me sad to see the last time this incredible story was updated was in June, but I will wait on pins and needles to see the next chapter. Hopefully it will in some other blanks for my favorite couple, Sora and Riku?

Don't let college bring you down girl ! Cuz nobody there can write a totally bad ass fanfic like you can !

Caitlin
akuma-river chapter 13 . 8/18/2011
*blinks* WTF!

Riku is actually some badass. And they all came from the organization?

Is Riku the one that Sora sword-fought with in front of Kairi?

So Sora and Riku used to be one? Are they twins? Or something else?
bbb136 chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
Great story, I am loving this.

It's so imaginative and original, your pacing is excellent and I like how you keep it so mysterious but make sure it makes sense at the same time. Parts made me very sad, your detailed language made it all very emotive.

Please update? With a giant bowl of cherries and some kind of chocolate confectionery? With cream? :)
Shade chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
...I think this is the first story I've read that took over a dream. Seriously, dreaming in this world was AWESOME.

Probably this is because the world is awesome, and on a similar note, this whole story is awesome! _ Awesome is an inadequate word. Awesome, awe-inspiring, magnificent, wonderful, amazing, stunning, stirring, impressive, astounding, breathtaking, spectacular and wondrous. That is what this story is.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 13 . 8/6/2011
This story. Is so awesome.

THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME.

Once more, with feeling: THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME AAAAAAH.

I love the complex world you've built here. Your characterisations are fabulous. There's a wonderful sense of complexity and planning behind it all. I really do hope you update soon. Because this story is so awesome.
YOUniquee chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
Whoa. I first encounted this fanfic some months ago, and I read some of it but dropped it. And I don't remember how or why I even could drop this one. I don't remember it being this interesting or maybe I was disoriented. Probably. I saw it again and decided to try it today.

I regret nothing.

The way you characterise the characters are great. None of them are OOC, at first I though Roxas was a bit but then the Roxas we all know and love came out and I thought that no more. Kairi is characterised good too, I like her introduction and I wondering why she was walking across the desert. I love the fact Riku is this new species called Replica's. It's intriguing and something fresh from other fanfictions. I kinda feel sorry for him because they all look the same. I also wonder how they get created, how do they breed? Was the replica Roxas met Riku? It seems as if Riku is a special one though, as he seems to have emotions. And Sora? There's a lot of mystery to him but he's not OOC at all.

You still manage to keep a bit of Kingdom Hearts in there too. With the shadows and having the Art of light. I was reading your 'dictionary' for this and I loved how you named the Arts for elemental power. Very creative.

This story is very easy to imagine to, It's like a cross between futuristic and somehow ancient somehow. I like that mix. And the concept of the Gods and everything..corr, girl, you really out did yourself. You could remove the KH characters and this would still be good.

I finished reading this a few hours ago and I feel like I just came out of a high. _

I'm interested where this story is going to go and I'm looking forward to that lovely feeling of a new update in my email.

Superb writing, Keep it up!

And Good luck!

Youniquee
MutantPaperClipWarrior chapter 13 . 7/15/2011
Okay, the fact that I screamed unintelligible babble at my boyfriend and father for about 5 minutes and squeeled like a 5 year old while dancing around my living room when I saw this in my inbox does not shame me because I LOVE this story and it was so worth it. WHY I HAVEN'T GOTTEN A MOMENT OF FREAKING PEACE LONG ENOUGH TO READ AND REVIEW IT UNTIL NOW IT COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE! And I feel bad!

I'm so glad we have finally gotten a chapter about Riku and some info on his past and how him and Sora met. The beginning was mildly confusing but it eventually became more clear. Each chapter always leaves me feeling so...heartbroken for the characters. Riku and his utter hopelessness and misery. Sitting in his cell. I love that you managed to make time sitting in a cell doing absolutely nothing something entertaining and engaging to read. And the discovery that it was actually Sora that was being cruelly messed with and not Riku made me feel so bad for him. And finally learning what the illness that is killing him is one question off my list of many for this fic.

I now have 8 billion MORE questions for this fic regarding the things that have happened that we don't know WHY or HOW they happened yet! It always leaves me CRAVING more and I CANNOT wait for the next chapter and I will sure as hell wait another year or longer for it! I just really hope you don't abandon this fic!

Once again (and as always), a beautifully written chapter. I eagerly await more. And if you ever write a book and publish it PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY LET US ALL KNOW! :D
244 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »